Chapter 11

A/N: Hey technically does 3 in the morning count as a tonight thing because I deep cleaned my room for 6 hours (please kill me) and am finally laying on my bed (I even cleaned the sheets) I can see my floor and I'm fucking exhausted so why the fuck can't I sleep someone answer that for me please.

Anyway there is a time skip in this one because I'm to tired to write anything else down from what happened in the last chapter so talk get a time skip your welcome.

Time-skip: Christmas time

POV: Harry

After the incident with Emily and Theo early September. Theo and Emily started dating.

(A/N: For the sake of my mental health that is currently dying very fast can we act like they are in their fourth year please make my life easy I'm dying here man.)

I wasn't a very big fan of Theo dating my sister but because Draco was telling me to get over it and be happy for them I started to just be happy for them which now leads me to today. Me and Draco are sitting in the astronomy tower and we are just talking about random things.

Harry: "Hey Draco?"

Draco: "Yeah?"

(A/N: Help that transition from thoughts to speech sucks but I'm to lazy to change it so yall have to deal with it)

Harry: "I'm gay."

There's an awkward silence before Draco says something that shocks me to my core.

Draco: "I'm gay too."

Harry: "And I like you Draco."

Draco's face lights up for a few moments before he responds.

Draco: "I like you too Harry. Do you want to be my boyfriend?"

Harry: "Yes Draco I would like to be your boyfriend."

Draco smiled widely before saying.

Draco: "Umm one more thing when we were first years you said that I could always come over to your place if I ever needed to go somewhere and leave my parents right?"

Harry: "Yes I did why?"

Draco: "Would your dads be ok if I came and lived with them i need to get away from my parents."

Harry: "They would be happy to have you Draco I'll write to them tonight and we should have a response tomorrow."

Draco: "Ok think you Harry."

Harry: "No problem Draco."

A/N: Your welcome I need sleep also finally i got tired of writing them not dating it was killing me. A explanation of what this chapter is they are now in their fourth year at Hogwarts and Emily and Theo started dating the beginning of fourth year after the augment with Harry (let's pretend the first few chapters were their first year and idk about the rest let's just go with the flow.)

Anyway this chapter was all over the place and now I will be going to bed and will regret this tomorrow good night/ Good morning