Author's note

First of all thankyou for choosing to read this story.

°•*•°C O P Y R I G H T°•*•°

The Amorist copyright 2024 by author_lilith All rights reserved©️.

No part of this book should be reproduced in any written,electronic,recording or photocopying without the permission of the author.The exception would be in the case of brief quotations embodied in the critical articles or reviews and pages where permission is specifically granted by the publisher or author. This is a
work of fiction. Names, characters.
businesses, places, events and
incidents are either the products of the author's imagination.Any resemblance to actual persons living,dead or actual events is purely coincidental.

°•*•°T R O P E S °•*•°

•Grumpy X sunshine
•Arranged marriage
•Forced proximity
•He fell first and harder
•Enimies to lovers
•Contract marriage
•Age gap

°•*•°N O T E°•*•°

◆I'll keep this brief as i also don't read it in other novels😭 but please read it so you can continue reading the chapters.Thankyou soo much for reading this book.

◆English is not my first language so please ingnore if there are any grammatical errors or any mistakes.

◆I won't tolerate any hate or hateful comments,positive criticism is always welcome Feel free to give Your suggestion,reviews and ideas.

◆Updates will be available every week and if delayed will be informed in message board and through instagram.

◆All the pictures used in this novel belong to their respective owners only the edits are mine.

◆If you are looking for smut this book is not for you.This is a NO smut book.

◆Follow me on instagram for spoilers and update author_lilith link is given in the bio.

Thankyou for reading hope you like the novel~lilith.