3.Intentions

Inaya's POV:

I woke up at early today but still laying on the bed from 1 hour huhh I am feeling very lethargic today but I have to get ready as I have to meet Maryam we have not met from 10 days although we are in touch with eachother and spend half day talkin...

I woke up at early today but still laying on the bed from 1 hour huhh I am feeling very lethargic today but I have to get ready as I have to meet Maryam we have not met from 10 days although we are in touch with eachother and spend half day talking to each other on calls or chatting she planned to go for shopping,and some other things she is forcing me from the beginning of our vacation for us to go somewhere and enjoy time for ourselves but i denied everytime now if I cancel again she is going to kill me.

I got ready and had my breakfast I usually skip my breakfast because of college and now mumma won't let me leave the house without having breakfast I called her but this princess is not picking up she called and messaged me to be on time until 4 am now I think she is sleeping.

People spend their holidays traveling,partying and we are just lying on our beds all day like lazy panda's watching dramas and doing time pass but I love to do this it may look boring but it's not.

Maryam is also not calling I think I should sleep I was going to lay on my bed but mom came.

"Why are you sleeping again?are you not going with Maryam?"mom
asked.

"She is not picking up my calls and I think she's asleep I am also not feeling well" I reply.

"Huhh you and your Maryam she sighs and get up your dad forgot his medicines at home" she was saying but I interrupt.

"how can he forget his medicines, he should take them on time" I say in a tensed tone.

"Now go and give this to him in his office there's still time for him to take his medicines" mom said.

I immediately get up and went to his office, dad has heart problem and it could be worsen if he will not take this medicine I said him many times to quit his job and rest but he never listens.

I reached his office the A.K industries and went inside I went to the elevator,the elevator opened and I saw Mr.khadoos aka Saad ahmed khan
Ughh now my whole day will be mess.

I just stand there thinking should I go or not he was with someone I think his colleague or assistant.

"Are you coming or not"?he asked.

he closed the elevators door but I immediately went inside as I have no other option I can't go up 15 floors from stairs.

"Sabr nahi hai aapko?"I ask.
(Don't you have patience)

"Ji nahi"-he replied.
(No)

"Dimag bhi nahi hai"I murmured.
(Not having brain also)

Then I went to dad's cabin and knocked his door as he could be busy with important meetings.

I go inside he was searching for something,"looking for this?"I ask him showing his medicines.

"Sorry beta you know I was in a hurry and I forgot to take my medicines I'll never do it again okayy"he explains before I say something as he knows I would be worried and angry with him.