Chacarera del olvido, El Chaqueño Palavecino. (18)

⚠︎ SPANISH SONG FROM THE COUNTRY 'ARGENTINA' ⚠︎

"Okay, the next video will be more different, Cale won't be the one singing and it will be before he meets Choi Han"

This time 18 year old Cale was sitting in a bar, having a drink while he listened to the singing.

'The love went out (Se apago el querer)

Then the passion (Y luego la pasion)

It was filled with oblivion (Se lleno de olvido)

The mountain of love' (El montanar del amor)

Cale thought about the fight he had with Juliet the day before, no matter how much he apologized she refused to talk to him again.

"Did Orobani fight with Miss Juliet?" Lily asked worried, her older brother seemed very happy before her but now he was back to how she used to see him, sad, moody and alone.

'How to imagine (Como imaginar)

that freedom (Que la libertad)

Has no sense (No tiene sentido)

If you're not by my side' (Si a mi lado tu no estas)

It didn't make sense that he could drink freely in a bar, listen to the singing of this person who doesn't even know what she looks like since she is looking at the bottle of alcohol in her hand.

He was sitting here, and his girlfriend was probably having a hard time.

'When the sun goes down(Cuando caiga el sol)

At sunset (Al amanecer)

I will miss (Echare de menos)

The heat of your skin (El calor de tu piel)

He remembered the previous nights, how they were both cuddling in bed, sleeping, laughing while talking about their day.

"Ah!..So they were really dating.." Rosalyn said, thinking that because of the fight they had broken up, it would be one reason why Cale never mentioned this girl before, it was because when they met, their relationship had already finished.

There was a slight blush on some people's faces, others smiled and others...well, they wanted to replace the beautiful girl who could hug Cale in bed, they weren't stupid, you could see the hickey that the girl had on her neck. 

'I will carry on my chest (Llevare en mi pecho)

Everything lived (Todo lo vivivo)

And although, with forgetfulness (Y aunque, con olvido)

You have paid my love' (Hayas pagado mi amor)

That phrase would describe his feelings well at the time, if after this fight they didn't recover...

Cale would always carry that beautiful girl in his heart, no matter if she forgot him in the past.

"Young master.." Hans said in a whisper, his young master at that time was good... trash, but now he showed the opposite, his young master deserved to be happy with a love at his side. he! Why couldn't he have it?

Anyway, what had he gotten into with that girl?

"What fight could have separated them?" Violan asked, sad to see her son like this, she is his mother, she was accepted as one and she will be grateful for it all her life, Cale did not have any trace of her blood but he was her son, she does not want to replace her biological mother, but cared for him like she would have, Violan would always be grateful to Jour for bringing Cale to life.