The end.

"Well that's all, bye!"

Out of nowhere the room was empty, only the god of death remained, but not for long.

Slowly another figure appeared behind, the god of death who was previously smiling was now not smiling, he turned to look at the figure.

"Don't you think you made them suffer too much? She shouldn't even exist and Cale shouldn't have such feelings, and they... shouldn't be the same person, creators like you just change everything, create multiple universes for your own benefit..."

The god of death spoke seriously, but all he received was a smile.

"They are my stories, my creations... a version of the suffering that you created, bastard god tell me... do you really believe that there are no worlds more evil than the ones I create? I am a simple writer among millions of those that exist, I would say that the pain I put them through is nothing compared to what many people do."

The figure who introduced himself as a writer spoke, brown hair and brown eyes with decorated glasses to help with vision, a simple human.

"While I write our talk, others write about Cale suffering and even... there are universes where he is not here, you know that, right? Those universes created by writers were made for the entertainment of the reader... don't forget something,

"You are also a creation, without her  you would not exist" He said walking closer, mentioning his own writer from the original universe.

"Writers like her and I give you life, we can do what we want, whether you like it or not, in a world where you are nothing more than a fantasy, I am the one who writes your destiny, I just have to press keys to make sure you don't appear again, Sure...I can give them happiness but...where's the fun in that?"

"You're cruel"

The god said as he looked at the figure shorter than him.

"I'm human, of course I'm cruel"