Juliet (No songfic)

⚠︎ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE ⚠︎

Juliet is the youngest daughter of the Valentinos, who are known for their money and for being neutral, no matter how much money you can give them, they will never choose a single side without having a legally correct reason.

Duke Valentino was engaged three times, the first wife died giving birth to his eldest son Ethan Valentino, the second wife with whom he had no children (it is rumored that there was not even love between them) There was a divorce interference in the marriage, and the third wife was the reason for that divorce.

Juliet Valentino was the daughter who was created in the Duke's divorce process with his second wife. Many say that she is an illegitimate daughter from when the Duke was still with the mysterious second wife, whose name is not even known.

But the maids of the mansion will tell you how the second wife, even after the divorce, came to the Valentino mansion to be with Miss Juliet.

It is said that Duke Valentino's ex-wife loves Juliet Valentino even more than her own mother, the Duke's third and current wife.

Juliet Valentino, when she was a girl of only 2 years old, she understood that the lady in red was better than her mother, the lady who was previously her father's wife was much better, how much did she want that woman to be her mother.

When she was 7, that woman stopped visiting her, they told her that she had died, they never talked to her about how.

At 12 she found out that that lady in red had a son, she wanted to look for him but she no longer even remembered that woman's name, so it was impossible for her.

At 15 she met the son of the woman she admired, she met Cale Henituse, the only son of Jour Thames, the second ex-wife of Duke Valentino and the former Countess Henituse.