Chapter 1: Falling and landing

I saw her falling, that was all I cared about as I lept for her with my injured arm. I grabbed her hand an held her in a tight embrace. Then it all faded to black.

Zelda's POV: I opened my eyes to two strangers staring at me: one was a dark skinned Hylian woman with longer ears than a normal Hylian, the other, was.... a goat? A weird greenish grey goat with what looked like a third eye on the top of his head.

I scooted away, startled. Link, who wax just waking up, jumped In front of me with his broken sword, blocking me from the strange couple. "Who- who are you?" I asked. "We did not mean to startle you two" said the green goat. "It's ok, my name is Sonia." Said the Hylian woman.

Link lowered his sword but did not sheath it. I noticed how his right hand looked alarmingly familiar to the goat's. "And may we ask,what your names are?"Said the green goat. "This is Link, and I'm the daughter of King Rhoam of Hyrule, Zelda,"

The strange couple shared a look. "What a unexpected answer, We are the king and queen who founded Hyrule" said the goat.

"You two founded Hyrue, and your the king?" He nodded. "I'm Rauru, King Rauru of Hyrule" The goat, no Rauru said. "But must mean-!" I said no more as I dashed past Sonia and Rauru.

Link's POV: "Princess, Wait up!" I yelled as I ran after her. "Is your friend always like this?" Rauru asked as he jogged by me. "All of the time, and it's ANNOYING" I replied.

Rauru chuckled. Zelda finally stopped at the great plateau's peak, were I first started my adventure. I gasped at what I saw: There was no hyrule castle, Hyrule field was covered in trees, dueling peaks wasn't split. "Just as I thought, we are not from this time, a time of legend," She said.

"So... this is not are time?" I asled quietly. Zelda shook her head. "No." Was all she said. "If only we could find a way to get back." She said tapping her chin. Sonia spoke up first. " Perhaps we should head back to the castle, it's not far from here, then we can find out more, we'll tell everyone you're, a distant relative of ours, it's true after all, I can sense our spirit in you" She suggested.

"Yes, Zelda, your story makes sense, you do have a Zonai secret stone, and Link, that arm of yours... It looks just like mine, we will figure this all out at the castle" Said Rauru. "Oh- ok, thank you" Said Zelda.