Chapter 3: Discoveries

Zelda's POV: "So, you found this secret stone on a strange arm,?" Mineru, Rauru's sister asked me. It was more of an observation than a question. "Yes, on a hand that looked exactly like Rauru's," I replied. "That's is....quite interesting," she said, leaning back in her chair.

"And you now have his arm?" She asked, looking at Link. He nodded. "Then, that must be the same arm that Zelda got the secret stone from, implying that Rauru holds some significance in the future," She concluded.

"That's... impossible even as a Zonai, I cannot live that long!" Rauru objected. "But it was only your arm," I argued. "But the only way to do that is to do something called.... never mind, " He said."Draconification," Mineru said.

Link's POV: "What is Draconification?" I asked, finally speaking. It is a forbidden way to live to the future." She said.

" 'To swallow a secret stone is to become... an immortal dragon.' " She quoted. "So a way to the future, though not a very quick one," Rauru said, touching his chin.

"There is a twist," She continued. " 'To become an immortal dragon is... to lose oneself.' That is why it's forbidden." She said to the Princess."Zelda will never do that!" I said, stepping in front of her. "Not while I'm living," I murmured. "Correct, It is a fate worse than death," She said.

Zelda, you should try talking to Sonia."

Zelda's POV: "Why would I do that?" I asked bewildered. "These secret stones were wearing. They represent the powers they amplify. Rauru has the power to repel or destroy evil, light. Sonia has the power to manipulate time, and I can remove my spirit from my body. As for you, I sense both light and time powers."She said to me.

"The secret stone only amplifies your ability, that means If you don't already know how to use your power..." She shook her head.

"I understand. Thank you, Mineru. " I said to her. "I'm sorry, I thought you two coming here would help me find some way to get to the future, I'm sorry," She said. "Perhaps just spending time with Sonia will help you to unlock your power of time. For now, let's go eat." Rauru said, putting his hand on my shoulder.

Yeah, sorry I didn't update yesterday. I was super tired from riding dolphins AND CAMELS in one day. Anyway, I'll try to stay on schedule with updates. Bye!