Chapter 6: Sparring

Link's POV: I walked into the training area where Ganondorf was sparring with a Hylian. He lost easily.

I inspected my IV blade. It was gold with twisted edges. I wanted to keep an eye on him. I sheathed it quickly when his eyes turned to me.

"Hey, you!" He said, lifting his chin to me. "Come spar with me" He said, lifting his training sword. I rolled my eyes but grabbed a wooden sword again and assumed a fighting stance.

Ganondorf swung his wooden sword at me. I quickly deflected it and slashed at his chest. He parried me and attacked again.

I flurry rushed him and sped towards him swinging my sword at him. He blocked my attack!

I was shocked! How could anyone block my Champion's ability? I snapped myself out of it when he attacked again.

I parried and attacked again. This time, he actually was off balance for a second. I took that chance to attack him.

He quickly blocked and knocked me, stumbling backward.
Ganondorf lunged at me, bringing his sword down on me.
I blocked with all my strength, then pushed him off me.

The Gerudo tried to attack again, but I dodged and swung at his chest He blocked and slashed my face. I quickly blocked, but the impact knocked me backward  but assumed a fighting stance again and ran towards him, jumped high, and slashed. He blocked, and I held the position in the air until he pushed me off him.

I backflipped and landed, breathing heavily. A construct came in between us, ending the match. "Draw!" It said.

Ganondorf glared at the machine, picked it up, and smashed it to the ground, stomping on it.

I lifted my eyebrow. "You're a pretty good challenge." He said through labored breaths. "We should spar again," He said. "Perhaps," I said, considering it. He laughed. "I wish everyone was as challenging as you." He replied. I dipped my head and left.

That WOULD give me a chance to spy on him more. I
turned around. " Meet me tomorrow at eight sharp. Don't be late." I warned.

He chuckled. "Will do," He said, saluting me mockingly.

Zelda's POV: "I almost had it!" I said, frustrated. I was trying to reverse the apples Sonia was throwing at me.

"You need to calm down," She said gently.

"Relax, feel the object. Think of it as fixing a broken vase. You glue it back to its original place." She suggested. "Think of it like fixing a vase......." I repeated. Sonia grabbed another apple and chucked it at my face

I turned my head away and held my hand out. I....didn't feel  anything on my face. I opened my eyes and looked at the apple. It was frozen! I gasped in awe.

"Now, put it back," Sonia smiled. I closed my hand. And it flew back into Sonia's outstretched hand.

"I did it!" I cried. Sonia smiled. "Yes, you did. Now, let's try something bigger." She grabbed a cooking pot. "Sonia!" I exclaimed, laughing. Sonia chuckled.  "I'm not joking," She said, throwing it.

I quickly recalled it back to her. "You could have killed me!"

I teasingly scolded. "But I didn't." She said with a She said lowly mischievous side smirk.

Ganondorf walked into his bed quarters, Kotake and Koume were waiting for him. "Hello, my mothers" He said.

"Ganondorf, you must start sending the puppet to scout the castle now."  Kotake said lowly. "Give me some more time to get them to trust me." He said.

"No, we must close the loop or they might grow suspicious" Koume said, eyes narrowing. "I need more time" He said stubbornly. "You have two days,"  said Kotake.

"Or we'll do it for you" Koume added. "I understand" He said, dipping his head.

Hi guys! Sorry I've been silent for like 300 years! Lol anyway! Hope you enjoyed the chapter! There WILL be more about Twinrova in the future. So stay tuned. Adios!