32 The Devil Inside Of Me

"B.itch!" Muttered the drunk. He flung the empty bottle in my direction. Then he stumbled and the bottle just slipped over my shoulder.

The bottle fell to the ground with a shattering sound, and one of the broken necks touched my heel. When the drunkard saw that I had not been hit, the curses in his mouth were even dirtier.

I quickly bent down to pick up the neck of the broken bottle. The jagged cracks reflected golden spots of light, but the drunkard's ugly face began to approach. I thrust the end of the neck into his chest.

"Ah!"

Blood flowed from his chest, the broken neck still firmly inserted into his chest. The man tried to reach out and pull the neck out of his chest, but he just took two steps back and slumped over the railing.

My fight coach told me that I could attack certain parts of the body, and that people would immediately lose their fighting strength or even die. I believe I am a good student. Because the drunk has completely lost his arrogance. He was curled up on the ground in pain, his red eyes still staring at me. Blood had flowed from his chest to the dirty spot on the floor.

From the door of the next room came the sound of men and women shouting at each other, followed by the sound of something being smashed. My gut tells me that I can't stay any longer.

When I left the hotel, the green-haired man at the front desk was still studying the lottery without looking up.

It wasn't until I opened the door and got in the passenger seat that I came to my senses. Frade was sitting right next to me, and he could see in my face that something had happened to me.

"What happened? Eva!" His voice was in my ear, but it felt so far away. I didn't turn to look at him until he held my hand tightly.

"I have got my first revenge. A person I hated will die today, Fred!" My voice was strangely calm.

"Your revenge?" Frade frowned, his green eyes staring at me like I was a stranger.

At this point, a group of tall men with tattoos broke into the hotel. If I'm right, they're Mary's creditors.

"The plan is in motion." I stared at the hotel door.

Soon there was a scream and a group of frightened people ran out of the hotel.

"Tell me, who did you get back at?"

"Lady Mary, I called the loan shark and told them where she was, and a man whose name I don't know. I stuck a broken bottle in his chest because he called me a b.itch and tried to sexually h.arass me."

My voice did not tremble. "I almost killed him with a broken bottle. That man is as fragile as a dead dog!"

Frade hit the steering wheel with his hand and started the car. "D.amn it! I've got to get you out of here! You've done something so dangerous!"

As the car sped down the road, I curled up in my seat and heard a constant hum. The car drove along the road for a long time, then it turned into a winding path from the fork in the road.

Frade drove the car into a villa. He parked it in an underground parking lot and then took my hand and took the elevator to the house.

He took me to a study-like room, where I sat quietly on the couch and drank a glass of whiskey on the rocks. Fred took off his suit and sat down next to me. He stared at me for a moment, then said to me.

"Eva, you have to tell me everything. I have to make sure you don't get into any trouble. You're dealing with loan sharks and punks, and you don't want anything to do with them."

I finished my drink in one gulp, and then the events of the day replayed in my mind like a movie. I told him exactly what happened, without missing a single detail.

Lady Mary's struggling body, the terrified eyes of the anonymous drunk, the blood flowing on the floor. These pictures flashed clearly in my eyes.

"Oh, Eva!" Sighed Frade. "I knew I shouldn't have let you go into that damn motel alone! You're getting bolder."

"Are you worried that the loan sharks will find me?" I was calm and even smiled at him. "Don't worry. I have a new phone number. They'll never find me."

"Damn it! Usurers are like vipers. They never miss a chance to get money," Frade said angrily, "I'm more experienced than you at being a bad guy. I'll do it for you from now on!"

Frade got up, went to the back of his desk and opened a drawer. He found a brown-paper notebook and opened it to make a phone call.

I don't know who he is talking to, but he must be telling someone to do something. I heard him give the address of the motel to his caller. After a long time, his phone rang.

Frade hung up after they said something. He walked up to me and dropped his phone on the coffee table and said, "I got you covered! The security cameras won't even know you were there!"

"Someone saw me, the hotel clerk!" I thought of the young man with green hair who was studying the lottery ticket. What were they going to do with him?

"Don't worry. My man will take care of him!" Frade's eyes flashed with fierce coldness. "I promise he won't say anything!"

"You helped me. What do you want in return this time?" I am well aware of our relationship. His help will not be free.

"I don't want to ask any returns, but I want you to learn to control it," Frade said, staring at me. "I can feel hate in your heart. It's like a demon, and it's growing fast and eating away at you. You have to tame hate, not let it control you. You have to be in control, not driven by hate to be a monster! You have to learn how to control yourself!"

I looked at his serious expression and suddenly felt funny.

"I think I'm in control!" I said, "And this is just the beginning!"

"If you had learned to control yourself, you wouldn't have nearly killed that strange man. If you don't kill him on the first try, he'll probably push you under and hurt you, and you'll run into the loan sharks. Mary will identify you, and you will be taken as her accomplice. I told you. You're just acting on your emotions. You don't have a plan. It's not a plan, it's a fool." Frade squinted at me, "I can smell death in your heart. Although I never ask about your personal affairs, you must listen to me this time. Because I want you to live safely!"

"Do you think I'll turn into a bloodthirsty demon?" I stood up and looked at him in the eye. "Maybe I already am!"

The short silence made the distance between us seem to grow. The way he looked at me became strange and complicated. Then he laughed, like a lion taunting his inferior opponent.

Frade hugged my waist and kissed me on the lips. The more I resisted, the more aggressive he became.

Eventually, he overcame my defenses, pushed me onto the couch, and whispered in my ear with his lips.

"I told you, I'm the Devil! Don't you remember?"

"So we're the same?" I laughed until my shoulders shook, and my heart felt empty even after killing. Maybe Lady Mary was just an appetizer, but she turned me on to killing.

For some things, once started, one can never go back.

"Do you want to know about the Devil's world?" Frade said, squeezing my breasts through my shirt. "I can teach you how to be a real devil!"

I took a deep breath and there was a white light in my eyes. He was playing with my n.ipples through my clothes and it made me tingle all over. Finally, the pent-up desire for revenge swelled within me and exploded at any moment.

"Yes, I do!" I said to him.

Frade pulled me off the couch, walked to one of the bookcases, and entered the password into the electronic lock on the wall.

The bookcase immediately parted to both sides with an opening, and a smell of sandalwood wafted out of the darkness. Fred pushed my waist forward. He reached out and turned on the light in the darkroom.

"Welcome to the Devil's world!" he said.