chapter three

Their lovemaking tonight was different than it had ever been before. There was an intimacy to it that went beyond the physical. It felt as if they were two halves of a whole, their bodies moving in perfect synchronicity. As they moved together, their breath mingled, their hearts racing in unison. She leaned down, capturing his lips with her own, her tongue dancing with his. The feel of his skin against hers sent shivers of desire coursing through her veins.She arched her back, her nails digging into his shoulders, as she ground against him, feeling the familiar tension building within her once more. Draco groaned, his hands moving to cup her bottom, urging her closer. He thrust upward, burying himself deeper inside her, and she cried out, her body tensing as a wave of pleasure washed over her.Their lovemaking was intense, passionate, and utterly consuming. Every touch, every kiss, every moan was a testament to the depth of their love for one another. She could feel the heat between them, could taste it in the air, could see it in the way their bodies moved together in perfect harmony.Draco's hands roamed over her body, his touch possessive and demanding. He nipped at her neck, sucking gently on her skin as he thrust deeper inside her. Addison arched her back, her nails digging into his shoulders, her hips moving in time with his. Their breath mingled, hot and ragged, as they fought for air.She felt a shiver of desire race through her as he growled her name, his voice thick with arousal. His hips pounded against hers, driving them both closer to the edge. Their bodies were slick with sweat, their skin flushed from the heat they generated. The mattress beneath them was a tangle of sheets and blankets, testament to their frantic need for one another.As he thrust deeper, his teeth scraped against her shoulder, sending a shudder of pleasure through her. She arched her back, her nails digging into his shoulders, her hips moving in time with his. Their breath mingled, hot and ragged, as they fought for air. With a cry of release, her body tensed and quivered beneath him, and she felt the familiar wave of ecstasy wash over her. He followed her over the edge, his thrusts losing force as he emptied himself inside her.They collapsed together, their hearts racing, their bodies sticky with sweat. Draco rolled onto his side, propping himself up on one elbow to look down at her. His eyes were heavy-lidded and smoldering. "I love you, Addison," he murmured, tracing a finger down her cheek. "You're the only one for me." She smiled up at him, her chest swelling with happiness.She reached up, running a finger through his messy blonde hair. "And you're the only one for me, Draco. I don't want anyone else." He leaned down, capturing her lips in a slow, tender kiss. His tongue traced the contours of her mouth, exploring every curve and corner. When he finally pulled back, she felt a pang of desire deep in her core.They lay there for a while, lost in each other's touches and kisses, their bodies slowly cooling from the heat of passion. Eventually, Draco rolled off her, propping himself up on one elbow to study her face. "I've been thinking," he said, his voice quiet. "I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Marry you. Raise a family together." Her heart skipped a beat at his words. "What do you think?"She sat up, wrapping her arms around his shoulders. "I think that would be perfect," she replied, her voice barely more than a whisper. "I've always wanted that, too." He smiled down at her, his green eyes sparkling with happiness. "Then it's settled," he said, leaning in to kiss her tenderly. "We'll make it happen." Together, they drifted off to sleep, their bodies still tangled together, their hearts and souls finally at peace.The next morning, they awoke to the sound of laughter filtering through the open window. The sunlight streaming in cast a warm glow over their bed, making the room feel alive with possibility. Draco rolled over, propping himself up on one elbow to look down at her. "Good morning, love," he murmured, tracing a finger down her cheek. "Sleep well?" She stretched, arching her back as she yawned, revealing a hint of the smile that had been playing at the corners of her lips all night. "Very well, thank you," she replied, her eyes shining with happiness.They spent the morning cuddled up on the couch, watching the world go by outside their window. The air was filled with the scent of spring, and the birds chirped merrily in the trees. As they talked about their dreams for the future, Draco reached over, taking her hand in his. It was then that she knew, without a doubt, that they were meant to be together. They would face whatever challenges came their way, and they would conquer them together. For them, there was no other option.Later that afternoon, they ventured out into the world, hand in hand. The sun was warm on their skin, and the breeze was gentle against their faces. They strolled through the park, stopping to sit on a bench overlooking a pond. Ducks paddled lazily through the water, their heads bobbing up and down in unison. "This is perfect," she sighed, leaning her head against his shoulder. "I couldn't imagine spending it with anyone else." He wrapped his arm around her, pulling her closer. "Neither could I," he replied, before leaning in to kiss her.Their kiss was slow and tender, filled with the promise of a future together. As they sat there, lost in each other, she felt a sense of peace wash over her that she had never experienced before. She knew, without a doubt, that Draco was the person she was meant to spend the rest of her life with. And for the first time, she felt truly happy.