Chapter elven

Draco's heart swelled at her words, and he pressed a gentle kiss to the top of her head. "Then it's decided. We'll find a place together, somewhere close to the school. We can make it work."He held her close, feeling the warmth of her body against his. The thought of spending every night together, waking up to her smile every morning, filled him with a sense of contentment that he'd never experienced before. He knew that they would face challenges, just like any other couple, but he was determined to make it work. 

                                              ( 3 months later)

 Draco smiled down at her. "I think we should eat. I made your favorite: shepherd's pie." He walked over to the stove and took the covered dish off the heat, setting it on the table. The aroma filled the room, making their stomachs growl in anticipation."That smells amazing," Addie murmured, walking over to the table. She sat daintily down on a stool and breathed in deeply, her stomach rumbling in response. Suddenly, she froze, a pained expression crossing her face. "Oh no, not now," she muttered under her breath. Draco glanced at her, concerned. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine," she said quickly, waving him off. "Just a little queasy." As she said it, she felt another wave of nausea wash over her. She placed a hand on her stomach, trying to steady herself. Draco set a plate of food in front of her, but she couldn't eat. The smell was making her worse.

"Are you sure you're feeling okay?" he asked, concern etched on his features. "Maybe you should lie down for a bit." He led her over to the couch and helped her get comfortable, carefully removing her shoes. He placed a warm blanket over her and brushed her hair away from her face.

Addie closed her eyes, trying to quell the rising nausea. "I think I'm going to be okay," she managed to say after a moment. "It's just... the smell of the food." Her stomach growled again, and she felt a pang of longing. She hadn't eaten much in the last few days, and the thought of missing dinner made her even queasier.

Addie sighed, closing her eyes as another wave of nausea washed over her. "I think it's just morning sickness. I've been feeling a little queasy lately, but I thought it was just stress from work." She paused, her face flushing slightly. "But now I'm starting to think maybe it's something else."

                                                   (The next day)

at breakfast the next morning " I'll be back" Addie said running to the bathroom, Draco followed her in, she was kneeling in front of the toilet, her face pale and her hair damp with sweat. He knelt beside her, carefully wrapping an arm around her shoulders. "Are you okay, love?"

She shook her head, unable to speak. Another wave of nausea hit her, and she retched, her stomach heaving. Draco held her hair back, his expression a mix of concern and helplessness. After a few more agonizing moments, she finally managed to catch her breath.

"I think... I think I'm pregnant," she whispered, looking up at him with tears in her eyes.

Draco's face went white. "Are you sure?" he asked, his voice shaking.

"I think so," Addie said, wiping her mouth with a wet cloth. "I've been feeling a little off lately, and I missed my period last month. I just... I didn't want to jump to conclusions."

Draco took a deep breath, trying to steady his racing thoughts. "Are you sure you want to tell me this?" he asked, his voice cracking. "I mean, we... we have been together for 7 years." He paused, looking at her with a mixture of shock and disbelief. "This changes everything."

Addie bit her lip, tears streaming down her face. "I know it does," she whispered. "I just wanted you to know... I wasn't sure what to do. I didn't want to keep it from you." She wiped her nose on the back of her hand and forced a small smile. "I guess we're going to be parents, huh?"

Draco couldn't believe what he was hearing. His mind raced as he tried to process the information. "I... I don't know what to say," he stammered. "Are you sure you want to keep it? I mean, we could... we could get rid of it." He immediately regretted the words as soon as they left his mouth, hating the cold, harsh reality they painted.

Addie's eyes filled with tears again. "Draco, I don't want that," she said softly. "No matter what happens, I want to keep the baby. I want to be a mom." She wiped her nose again and forced a small smile. "Besides, we've always talked about having a family, haven't we? This just means it's happening sooner than we expected."

Draco's heart ached at the thought of losing their child. He took a deep breath, trying to steady his racing thoughts. "I... I don't know what to say. This is... This is a lot to take in," he managed to choke out. "But if you want to keep it, if you want to be a mother, then I will support you. I'll be here for you, no matter what."

He wrapped his arms around her, burying his face in her hair. For a moment, they just held each other, both trying to process the enormity of what had happened. Finally, Addie pulled away, wiping her face with the wet cloth again.

"hey Addie," hermione said, walking into the room. "Are you feeling any better?"Draco looked up at his friend, his expression a mix of shock and disbelief. "Hermione, I... I need to talk to you," he managed to say. "There's something we need to tell you."Hermione's eyebrows shot up in surprise. "Something you need to tell me?" she repeated. "Is everything all right?"Hermione's eyebrows shot up in surprise. "Something you need to tell me?" she repeated. "Is everything all right?""Not exactly," Draco said, taking a deep breath. "You see... Addie and I... We've been together for a long time." He glanced at his fiance searching for the right words. "Addies pregnet " he blurted out.

Hermione's mouth dropped open in shock. "You're...?" she stammered. "But you've only been engaged for a few months!"

Draco winced, his face growing pale. "I know, I know. It's just... it happened. And we both want to keep the baby." He reached out to take Addie's hand, giving it a reassuring squeeze. "WAIT does Harry know" Hermione asked, her eyes wide with shock.Draco winced, his expression pained. "I don't know. I mean, we haven't had the chance to talk to him about it yet. It just happened, and we wanted to tell you first." He glanced at Addie, who was still wiping her face with the damp cloth.

Hermione took a deep breath and slowly sat down on the edge of the bed. "Oh my goodness," she whispered. "This is... this is a lot to take in." She looked at Draco, her eyes filled with concern. "Are you sure you want to keep the baby? I mean, you've only been engaged for a few months. Your lives were just starting to get back on track."

Draco glanced at Addie, who was still wiping her face with the damp cloth. "I know it's sudden, and it's not what we expected," he said. "But we've talked about having a family, and now that it's happening... I don't want to lose Addie. I want us to be a family together."

Hermione took a deep breath, trying to steady her racing thoughts. "Of course, of course," she murmured. "I'm just... surprised, that's all." She looked at Draco, her eyes filled with concern. "And what about your career? Your life at Hogwarts?"

Draco's face twisted in pain. "I don't know," he admitted. "I mean, we'll figure it out together. We can talk to the headmaster, and see if there's any way we can make things work."

Hermione nodded, her expression thoughtful. "Of course. I'm sure that Hogwarts would want to support you and Addie through this time." She glanced at the pregnancy test on the bedside table, her eyes filling with tears. "I just... I never expected this to happen so soon."

Draco reached out to take Hermione's hand, giving it a reassuring squeeze. "We know it's a lot to take in, but we're going to be okay. We'll figure everything out together." He looked at Addie, who was still wiping her face with the damp cloth. "Right, love?"