~ 02 ~

He attaches their lips

Jimin was humming quietly into the kiss, Yoongi melted so bad into the kiss because of how pillowey his boyfriend lips was.

He was so into the kiss and never wanted to break it. Jimin slowly tilted his head, parting his lips allowing yoongi to enter his tongue. Yoongi slowly entered his tongue, exploring Jimin's wet carven. Jimin, whose hand was on Yoongi's chest slowly made its way to snake yoongi's neck.

Things where perfectly getting heated up, Yoongi slowly made his way to the bedroom but suddenly the door open by itself, Yoongi quickly broke the kiss when he saw someone standing infront, Jimin was confused why yoongi broke the kiss. Jimin turned back to look what yoongi was staring at just to find jungkook standing infront trying not to react at what he just saw.

Jimin quickly got off yoongi and was acting dramatically as if nothing happened.

Jungkook couldn't hold his laughter when he saw Jimin acted so dramatic. He bursted out into laughter. "H-hyung W-Why, W-Why are s-so d-dramatic" Jungkook said laughing while trying to talk.

"You could have just told me to get out of the room, why would you break your makeout?" Jungkook said trying not to laugh. "Man, you ruined our makeout" yoongi said to jungkook, rolling his eyes, quickly pulling jimin closer. Yoongi quickly pecked Jimin's lips which made him blush mess because yoongi literally kissed him infront of jungkook.

"Alright, Jimin why dint you tell me that your friend is there with you? I would have bought another tteokbokki" yoongi said to Jimin while heating up the food. Jimin and jungkook sat in the kitchen table, waiting for yoongi.

"Thanks yoongi I'm full with drinking" Jungkook said. "What? Damn" yoongi let out. "Bitch I still wanna punch your face but you should be thankful to me cause I'm not angry right now" Jimin told to Jungkook. "Yeah, Yeah, I was fucking throwing up in the toilet but you bitch were making out with your boyfriend and I literally was calling your name for help, I couldn't even stand up! And both of you where deaf." He said showing up his middle finger after he completed. Yoongi chuckled. Jimin blushed once again rethinking about what he was doing with yoongi a few moments ago. "Okay okay! Now how are you feeling?" Jimin said shyly. "Im okay now" jungkook assured.

"Woah, Did u drink so much that made you throw up? Like you wouldn't throw up that much right?" Yoongi asked jungkook while serving the food and sat near Jimin. "What you thought about this monster? HE EVEN STOLE MY DRINK AND JUST GAVE ME THE EMPTY GLASS" Jimin said. Yoongi was giggling at what happend to his boyfriend.

"I think I drank a lot, maybe five?" Jungkook asked Jimin "BITCH FIVE WHAT?! IMMA FUCKING KILL YOU! YOU LITERALLY DRANK EIGHT GLASSES WITH STEALING MINE TOO!" Jimin said having the urge to punch that man sitting infront of him. Yoongi and jungkook laughed at Jimin's behaviour.

It's always jimin who lighten up others with his cute behaviour effortlessly, the main reason why yoongi fell for jimin.

Jungkook is always thankful to jimin who took him out of his dark times, he is always thankful to jimin and his behaviour. Jimin was like a little brother to Jungkook but the only problem is Jimin is older than Jungkook. But still Jimin behave cute and childish.

Minutes passed, the two love birds where flirting with each other. They where in their own world forgetting jungkook is still there. Jungkook was adoring those cute love birds wanting to have a boyfriend like them.

Jungkook was snapped out off the thought when he found yoongi making his way closer to jimin's lips, totally in their own world.

Jungkook thought he shouldn't disturb them, so he slowly got up from his chair and ran with his toe to prevent any sound cracking up when he do so, slowly opened the door and went out thinking what would happen if someone entered the house when they are making out, jungkook chuckled before walking off.

***

While walking home, jungkook heard a screaming voice, he was curious, not wanting to go anywhere near the sound but eventually he went.

"Please I beg you! Please!"