..♡6♡..

I sincerely thanks summerymango,
For mentioning my Story in her story.
It's really so sweet of her for encouraging fellow authors.
No one can do that these days, it's really a selfless step from her.
I really want to thank her, thank you so much Pal ❤🌹

Sakshi and Roopali stood in shock when Ranvijay reached them.
" maa what is the sound, why you shouted?" He speak worriedly and started to cough.

He heard Roopali's cry and got worried.
" Can anyone say what's happening?" He roared.
" bhai, the..attic fell on Bhaiyya and Piyali" Sakshi wailed.
Hearing that He is shocked,
" what!.." he thought and took few steps hurriedly towards the entrance by the help of wall.
" Rajveer can you hear me, Rajveer..." he shouted.

The dust slowly start to settle.
Roopali and Sakshi kept looking at the sight, in hope of finding them.
Dust cleared completely and they find the broken attic on the floor, but not anyone.
They frowned at the sight not finding them.
Roopali toppled down and started to wail, Ranvijay attended her.

Sakshi walked inside and started to clear the wooden planks and pieces away hurriedly to find Her brother and Piyali.
" Sakshi" she jolted and turned to find Rajveer holding an unconscious Piyali with him in a corner.
They both got covered with the dust.
" maa, they are safe!" Sakshi announced making them Alert.
Ranvijay helped Roopali to get up, before they can go inside Sakshi came along with them.

Ranvijay walked to his brother, he hugged him and said " thank God, you are okay Raj"
Sakshi is holding Piyali who is still unconscious, Roopali caressed her, and cried out " I thought I lost you both"

Rajveer walked to his mom and side hugged her.
" I dragged Piyali and jumped in nick of the time" he explained.

" I know you want to join army, but why are you doing these adventures Raj!
what's the need to come here, don't you know we locked this room long ago" Ranvijay expressed his concern.

" bhai, that" He searched for words as he don't want Piyali to be blamed.
" wait a minute, I heard you shouting Piyali, is she the one who created this mess and tried to harm you" Ranvijay speak realizing, Rajveer immediately denied but Ranvijay don't want to listen his excuses.

" this girl won't let anyone live in peace" he cursed her.
" don't scold her Vijay, she is the one who saved Rajveer from being electrocuted, she endangered her life to save him.
Your so called brother is so busy in Looking at his phone, that he didn't noticed the hanging current wire.
It is Piyali who suffered the electric shock" Roopali speak recalling the accident happened at the afternoon.

" it can be her plan to gain sympathy and trust from us maa" Ranvijay thought but didn't expressed as he don't want to create any scene right the moment.

Time skip:

Piyali opened her eyes and recalled everything.

Sakshi immediately ran from there to inform her mother,
" maa Piyali got into conscious " she said aloud in relief to Roopali which Ranvijay heard and fisted his hand in anger.

She searched here and there for the documents, Rajveer forwarded them to her, she stared at him, " I'm sorry Rajveer, I acted foolishly.
But I don't know why I behaved like that"