..♡15♡..

Roopali is startled by the sudden guest to the Mahal,
While Ira stood firmly,

" oh my God, Ira didi(sister), I can't believe it's you, Nomoshkar." Roopali announced and joined her hands with utmost respect and quickly walked towards her, still joining her hands.

Ira nodded her head in okay.

" It been so many years, also I saw you once in Bhai's wedding and once met you in your house after that I never saw you naa, that's why I didn't recognized you, sorry, forgive me if I disrespected you didi " Roopali blabbered, and quickly bent down to took her blessings.
Ira blessed her, Roopali wiped her sweat.

Ranvijay stood clueless, even Sakshi and Rajveer got surprised by her mother's behavior.
" why maa is so scared!" he thought.

" it's okay!" Ira said and Roopali got up but didn't dared to look at Ira.
" maa, you know her?" Ranvijay asked gaining her attention.
Roopali gave a tight smile to Ira and quickly pulled him aside.
" she is Ira, Ira Majumdar, your maa's elder sister! Go and take her blessings, go" she whispered.
" what!" He confused, but she slightly pushed him to go,
Sakshi and Rajveer stared at each other in confusion.
Roopali nudged Sakshi who didn't moved a bit, and signaled Rajveer aswell to join Ranvijay.

Ranvijay touched Ira's feet, she blessed him, Sakshi and Rajveer also did the same.
She pulled Ranvijay under light,
" you've gone completely on my sister, in appearance " she remarked, he gave a small smile for her compliment.

" you shouldn't have came here." She said suddenly, making his smile replacing into frown.

She raised her head to the ceiling and then turned her gaze to her surroundings, tension smeared all over her face.
" it is my mom's property, why can't I come here?" He asked.

" by coming here you all have done a big msitake" she speak sternly looking at him.

" I respect you, but I had not committed any mistake coming here, this is my Mahal and I will stay here, and do you have any valid reason, why we shouldn't stay here" he scoffed.

" because this Mahal is haunted" Ira yelled, and everyone froze for a moment by hearing it.

" Interesting!" Sakshi thought and gave a look to Rajveer, who is already thinking something.

" haunted?" Ranvijay raised his eyebrows and chuckled in mockery.

" Vijay, stop it" Roopali said but He laughed out loud clapping his hands, she stared at Ira who is now fuming In anger by his disrespectful behavior.
" I'm sorry Didi, please forgive him, he is young" Roopali tried to ease up the situation.
" but I heard he is the family head, looks like he is unfit to take that responsibility, immature!" she taunted him.
He stopped his laughing at once And said sternly, " I didn't even know you, you never existed in our lives and today you suddenly showed up and saying this Mahal is haunted, how can I trust you?"

"Then listen carefully young boy!" she said aloud, making Ranvijay slightly step back at her tone.
He can't see her but he can feel her authoritative presence.
By now he understood she is not any ordinary woman.

" even in this age, she is still able to intimidate and command anyone" Roopali thought.

" when your mother is alive, then also she never stepped in this Mahal, not only her no Majumdar ever stepped in this Mahal, after that day" She yelled and coughed.

Roopali came to her support but she slightly pushed her away.

" but today, I Ira Majumdar, who is from Majumdar's lineage is standing in this Mahal, just to caution you all, my sister Tara's family, to save you all from danger" she announced boldly.