..♡10♡..

Piyali's pov:

Why I'm not getting sleep.
I kept tossing on the bed since half an hour, it's already 1 o clock,
I have to get up early, even thought maa asked me to not to do any household work, I have to do atleast my works.

That door it catched my attention,
The design on it and the bronze color of it, really looks breathtaking, it is the best one I came across the entire Mahal.

Mahal, it reminded me Mrs.Roy's words, I still feel some hidden meaning behind those words.
I'm still unable to decipher anything.
What about today, really traveling took a toll on me, if it is true then those talks and giggles of a girl how I heard them, are all those my hallucination?

I can't even share it with anyone, should I say it to Rajveer.
No way what if he made fun out of me.
Although he kept helping me since my childhood, I still feel him being reserved around me.
He is friendly towards me but not as much as Sakshi, he is a kind of introvert person.
He cares for me but, I feel like he always want to say something to me but he is unable to do so.
Is he scared about Ranvijay like me, what if he also withdraw his help!
No way he will never do that, somehow my heart always says to trust him.

I felt my eyes heavy finally....

She closed her eyes and skidded into deep slumber.

"when ever I want to meet you I will play..."
Those words started to ring in her ears, she kept moving in her sleep, now the talks turned into a melodious faint tune.
She felt relaxed hearing that, a small smile adorned her lips.
She started to smile involuntarily,
but she jerked and opened her eyes when she heard a continuous knocking on her door.

" coming..." She said and walked adjusting her pallu.
She opened the door and find Sakshi staring at her worried.
Before she can ask anything to her, she heard the tune.
Her eyes became wide by the realization " it's not my dream, the tune is really playing"

She walked along with Sakshi and joined others in the hall,
The tune which she heard faintly is now echoing in the Mahal.

" it's a piano tune" Rajveer mentioned after hearing it for one more moment, " but where it is coming from, that too in the middle of the night!" Roopali remarked looking at Her surroundings with fear.

" Hasmukh! Where he is gone!" Ranvijay yelled.
No reply came so he shouted again.

" he might be sleeping I will bring him bhai" Rajveer said excusing himself from there.

The tune kept playing with the same sound and without any interruption.

" I'm scared maa" Sakshi said holding her mother's arm.
Piyali closed her eyes and listened to the tune, " I think it's coming from upstairs"

Ranvijay immediately reacted,
" You can only give ideas you don't have courage to go and check there, you are good for nothing!" he retorted.
Roopali placed her hand on His shoulder, signaling him to stop.
He huffed in anger.

Piyali felt insulted, Sakshi understood what she is gonna do and about to hold her, but the very next second she find Piyali walking away in anger and climbing the stairs.

Ranvijay heard her anklets jingle and understood she left, he grinned.

" can't you just stop hurting her! Look, she went upstairs!" Roopali argued,