Loving you forever- landoscar

Oscar and Lando immediately hit it off the first day they saw each other at MTC. They quickly became inseparable.

They formed an unbeatable team, racking up success after success and even bringing Mclaren his first title in a long time. Oscar and Lando spent their free time training together, pushing their limits, and supporting each other.

Their friendship was so strong that it seemed indestructible. But over time, deeper feelings began to arise between them. However, the fear of losing this precious friendship and what the media and Mclaren might think prevented them from revealing themselves. They feared that their romantic feelings would break the special bond they had built, destroying all the work they had done up to now. So they kept their emotions buried deep in their hearts.

Abu Dhabi 2025

Oscar and Lando were neck and neck and the champion will be the one who emerges victorious from this race. They trained hard, motivating each other with every step and not letting that tension destroy their bond.

Race day finally arrived. Oscar and Lando were ready to give their best, push their limits and fight to the end. One last look and the lights go out, giving way to the last show of the year.

During the race, Oscar and Lando ran side by side, fighting for first place at every turn. They felt invincible, like nothing could stop them. Their fierce battle left each and every one speechless.
But as Lando saw the finish line coming into view, as well as his second consecutive title, Oscar lost control and crashed violently.

Help arrived quickly, but unfortunately, it was too late.

Oscar had lost life. His Oscar

The pain of loss was unbearable for Lando. The title no longer mattered, he had just lost his best friend, his soul mate and the only person he ever loved.
Since this day he has never been the same again.

So that's it for the first chapter, hope you like it, i am sorry it's a sad ending but I was listening to sad music sooo 💕

F1 One Shot जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें