Dis moi que tu m'aimes- Part 2

Charles

He had just ruined everything, he was convinced that he had just lost Pierre forever and without even thinking Charles found himself in front of Max's house, in tears.

He was devastated, his heart broken by romantic disappointment. Once again he ruined everything. He had trouble for  breathing and was just lost.

Max opened the door and to his surprise, he didn't ask any questions, he just hugged him. They returned to Max's apartment who tried to calm him down.

While he focused on his breathing, Max reminded him of all the times he had shone through his talent and courage. How beautiful and carring he was. He reminded him how capable and strong he was, and that this situation was only a temporary obstacle.

Once he calmed down, he remained seated on Max's lap in a comforting silence. For the first time since a long time he was feeling good and safe.

Max

It was after 1:00 am and I heard the bell ring. I got up and went to see who could come to ring this late.

When I opened it I saw Charles, my rival, in front of my house crying. He was panicked and had difficulty breathing. Without hesitation, I approached Charles and said in a calm, reassuring voice, "Hey, it's going to be okay. Take some deep breaths with me."

I guided Charles through a series of slow, deep breaths, helping him to refocus and regain his composure.

Gradually Charles calmed down and we remained in a comforting silence, him on my thighs and me with my arms around him.

As he sat on my lap, I felt my heart beat harder and harder every time I looked at him. I was having trouble containing my feelings, but I was afraid to express them given the current situation.

Third person

The two men looked into each other's eyes and finally kissed. Then, with a slightly trembling voice, Max confessed that he had fallen in love with Charles and that all this rivalry was just to hide those feelings.

They talked and decided to take their time, get to know each other, and take the time to find out what was between them. But one thing and sure it was the start of a whole new story. Where Charles Leclerc and Max Verstappen was not against each other but together. Sometimes you find love where you didn't expect to find him.

Here is part 2, I hope you like it. 💕