Wanna be yours- sewis

The long-awaited day finally arrived. Lewis stood on the start line of the final race of the season, with his eighth world championship title within reach.

The tension was palpable as the engines roared and spectators went wild. The checkered flag lowered, starting the race. Lewis went full speed ahead, fighting against Max.

The turns, overtaking and strategies followed one another. Every second counted. Lewis was determined to give his best. He drew on his reserves of energy and courage, pushing the limits of his car and his talent.

The laps went by and the finish line got closer and closer. Finally, after an intense and thrilling race, Lewis crossed the finish line in first position.

A mixture of emotions invaded him: joy, pride, relief. He had succeeded! Lewis won his 8th world championship title, here in Abu Dhabi, the same circuit where he failed in 2021, finally breaking the record.

On the podium, surrounded by confetti and celebrations, Lewis raised the trophy above his head. The audience's applause and cheers rang in his ears. It was a magical moment, one where all the sacrifices, efforts and hours of hard training were rewarded.

Lewis had achieved his goal, but he knew that this victory was the fruit of his passion, his determination and the unconditional support of his team and his boyfriend Sebastien.

Because yes, he and Seb have been together for 9 years now. They were always there for each other, in good times and bad

Seb

He was there to support Lewis, as he always had. The laps followed one another and the excitement was at its peak. Finally, Lewis crossed the finish line in first position, winning his 8th title! It was a proud moment for him, but he also had another plan in mind.

On the podium, in front of a cheering crowd, after the celebrations, there was only Lewis left on the podium, so Seb went up to the podium and addressed Lewis. Then, with emotion, he knelt down and took a ring from his pocket. He asked him: "Lewis, schwartz, since i know you, you always be this talented and determined person. No words can describ how much I love you. We always support each other will you marry me and be mine forever?"

3rd person

Lewis, with tears in his eyes, was speechless. He had always felt something special for Seb, but he never imagined that he would propose to him on this special podium. In a mixture ofthe one with whom he will start a family and end his days surprise and joy, he replied a big “Yes of course darling, I just wanna be yours!” to the cheers of the crowd.

It was a magical moment, where love and friendship intertwined to create an even stronger bond between Lewis and Seb. They knew it was the start of a whole different adventure. And so, they continued on their way, hand in hand, ready to face whatever challenges life had in store for them.

In reality Lewis bigest achivement was founding the love of his life, the one with whom he will start a family and end his days with.

Kinda a big chapter, I hope you enjoyed it.💕