Part 9 Gabriel

He sat there for what seemed like hours, the smell increasing and her moans becoming more desperate. He couldn't go in, he just couldn't. He needed to speak with Lucien, this couldn't happen.
Lucien had told him to leave if she went into heat, but he couldn't leave her like this. Her moans were driving him crazy and three times he had found himself moving to the door on some kind of auto pilot and had to stop himself.
He had relieved himself too many times while sat there, but still his cock was at full mast. His hands weren't enough.
It was torture, pure torture. He was in so much pain, his balls were literally on fire, and were as swollen as his cock.
Every time she moaned he moaned too, not in pleasure but in pain. He looked down at his hands which were gripping the arms of the chair, his nails seemed like claws scratching large rivets in the wood. What the fuck! He needed to control his urges.
Then suddenly she stopped. There was silence. Her moaning had stopped.
The smell was still there and he was still so fucking aroused it hurt, but she had stopped. He started to relax and began to breath, it was over thank the goddess. It was then that a loud desperate cry came from the bedroom. A cry that sounded like the end of someone's life.
"Alpha, please, I need you."
He sat for a moment as still as a statue letting the pain of that cry seep through his skin.  Then suddenly, something inside of him snapped, he was gone, not himself anymore. He stood and took great, heated strides to the bedroom, stripping his clothes as he went, literally tearing them from his own body.
As he opened the bedroom door, she was in the same position he had left her in before, stabbing her fingers into her wet pussy. That just wouldn't do.
Like lightening he was there grabbing her, spinning her over on to her stomach, spreading her legs wide by her ankles. Not wasting a second he climbed in between them splaying them wider with his knees. Grabbing hold her hips, he raised them off the bed, leaving the rest of her hanging like a rag doll. That was when he could see it, his end goal, glistening just below the crack of her arse. With desperate movements and without any hesitation he aimed his cock at it and sank straight in.
Mother ever fucking loving goddess, this is where he needed to be, not sat on some chair listening to his omega moan in pain, he needed to be here in heaven sunk ball deep inside her. His groin pressed flush against her body. She cried out in either pain or ecstasy, and quite honestly he didn't care which because he knew she felt the same, she knew she was where she needed to be too, impaled on his throbbing hard cock.
He took some deep breathes as his muscles relaxed and his bones clicked back into place. Then lifting her up further, so she was the perfect height and with his jaw jutted in concentration, he began to thrust. Not slow gentle thrusts, no, his Alpha had been waiting too long for that, they were hard violent thrusts, pulling out then sinking in deep till she met his stomach. Each time he slammed in, she made a gurgling sound like the air was leaving her body, his hips already pistoned at an unfathomable rate. The burning that had been in his balls was crying to break free, and he knew the only way to stifle the heat was to break her. The more he punished her the more the fire moved, travelling from his balls around his body and heading back to his cock, the building release coming ever near completion. The tight walls of her pussy gripped him, and he could feel his cock ramming the end of her passage, going as far in as it could go, over and over again. Then as the liquid fire, after its journey through his veins, returned back to his cock, his Alpha knew he needed to break her once and for all. The swelling at the base of his cock absorbed the fury of the flames as it pushed and pushed against her inner walls, making her scream burning its way in. In a punishing grip he held her hips yanking them towards him, while he drove forward and something inside her gave, letting him enter her far deeper than he had ever been. The burning liquid shooting up his cock, scorching a path that left nothing but pure euphoria flooding his body, while the point at his head spat molten cum at her walls.
Her pussy contracted hard around him in an unyielding grip that pulsed in time with his release. The flow didn't stop and neither did the exultation. He had died, he was sure of it, his body was no longer his own - his soul departing for the heavens. How long he remained in heaven he did not know, but his omega was right there with him, milking every last drop of his release from his balls.
When he plummeted back to earth, he was still buried deep inside her, tethered by his knot - keeping his cum just where it should be. He was lying on top of her now, her arse in his groin, and as he slipped his hands round her, readying to flip her, he felt the swelling of her belly. She was full of him, so full he could feel it and he fucking loved it. Flipping them over so she was laying on his stomach - front up, he rubbed her belly with his large splayed hands, his liquid cum moving inside her. He pushed hard on it, and she groaned, he loved that sound, he did again and again.
"Alpha please:" she begged. But he couldn't stop he wanted to make sure his cum was everywhere. When he was satisfied he let her rest.
He couldn't sleep while he was buried inside her, and he felt like himself again, guilt flooded him at what he was doing to his friend. How he was fucking his omega through her heat. His omega? Whose omega was she? Was she anyone's? Goddess he didn't know. When his knot deflated and his cock slipped free, it only took a few seconds of her scent and of the the feel of her body to make him hard again. He immediately reentered her. Keeping his cum inside her, he was well aware of what he was doing, but couldn't help himself, his Alpha wanted her stuffed full of his cum and didn't want a drop to spill. His Alpha was happy at the thought of him plugging her. But then the omega obviously felt the penetration, and she began to move. He was racked with guilt, but unfortunately the guilt that flooded him wasn't as powerful as his Alpha's arousal, who was more than happy for round two to begin.