The dead and a volley match

April third, 2024

Today was weird. I mean it was SUPER weird. First I entered the class almost crying waiting to see Sophie because trust me when I say I REALLY NEEDED TO SEE SOPHIE. And she came late. Great.

Gene was the next one to arrive. As always, he sat and took out his school stuff. I stayed there waiting for Sophie to appear. Spoiler: she appeared 5 minutes late.

When Amaya arrived we talked. Not about my sadness but some weird stuff from a story. And I have to add: HAPPY AKROMYSTAAAAAA

(That's from a novel that I'm writing so it's kinda weird)

We started our History lesson. Penélope asked the teacher what a tomb was, so she said:

"Well, it's the place where they keep... you know..."

"The dead" I completed.

"Yes, thanks for the contribution"

I started laughing at my own silliness. Ruby laughed as well and Twinkle said something like "I don't get it".

The next class was P.E. and FINALLY I talked to Sophie. As Ruby interrupted us saying that Alex and Jaimito (my crush :]) were going to meet after school, and they didn't stop talking so she was joining us.

So well Sophie and I didn't talk much about what we were planning on talking, but we reached the gym so we had to stop.

Amaya and I had to prepare the warm up. Luckily she had it...

That was totally crazy Imma say. They had to make groups of five people, but one was going to be of four. And it happened to be that group was formed by Gene, Alex, Ruby and Twinkle.

Basically the ball got stuck behind some tall random stuff that I don't know how it's called. It was amazing to see omg.

Then we had to play a volley match. The teams could be of three or four people. I was with Mizu and Amaya, and we had to go against this wonderful crazy team. You know who I mean.

When Alex tried to hit the ball, Ruby tried to do so too, so they slapped each other and fell. Gene was looking at them, silent, and Twinkle chuckled a bit. Even the teacher came to see what happened, but they started laughing as if there was no tomorrow.

Now I'm moving on to the English class. Nothing special. Alex and I had to go to other class that mixed people from other classes to create a smaller group. And I met my dear friend Alba from A.

And I'm moving on to the break because nothing happened during English class.

In the break Vistoria, from B, sat with us. Twinkle also came.

"Hi... I wanted to tell you something" Twinkle started, "Yes... I... cried at night..."

"NO WAY I DID TOO" I replied. Now I was literally not caring about anything.

And yes FINALLY FOR REAL I TALKED TO SOPHIE.

And we ended making a volley match with a foil ball with Alex and Ruby too (Gene just didn't want to play).

And time skip to Spanish class (last onee).

We had been doing a newspaper with stuff from school and one of the groups had written the zodiac signs predictions, and Leo's was "you'll be betrayed this month". I'M A LEO WTF.

Sophie turned around to see me.

"You're Leo right?"

"Yes..."

...

And finally, the end of the day. I met Ruby and Alba outside, they had to go away. I also saw our dear couple from class (I don't mean Gene and Alex). I looked at them and thought "cute couple". And I went to my car. Gene was near so we saw each other.

Time to go home.

The "Leo" thing made me think a lot omg

I FREAKED OUT WITH THIS

Byeeee