Collection of random moments

April 5th, 2024

[Twinkle wins a volley match]

Today we had swimming class in the morning. When we finished what the teacher told us to do, we had a volley match in the swimming pool. Boys vs girls.

The ball was going to Gene. He started calculating everything (as usual), and when he hit the ball, it hit the ceiling and then his head.

"What did you do?!" Alex said.

All the boys started yelling at him. He was obviously, clearly and naturally embarrassed.

Then the ball was going to Twinkle. She caught it in the air.

"I did it! I won!" She shouted.

She probably didn't understand why all the girls were mad at her.

"What-?"

"WE KEEP PLAYING" Ruby said as she hit the ball.

Well, in the end we had a Ruby vs Alex match. Crazy.

People as this is so short Imma add another day here

April 9th, 2024

[Ripped pants]

Today it was a normal day for an actual zoo like my class till the afternoon.

Math class. I hate my teacher I don't know if I've said it.

The thing is when it's math class, the zoo reaches unhealthy levels.

The thing is: when a guy whose nickname (from a teacher) is Petunia (random but has an explanation) was going to sit down, he screamed. Then yelled at his partner:

"YOU SON OF A BITCH! MY PANTS!!!!" 

He had a hole in his pants, which made the whole class laugh until death. The worst part is that his partner put his finger INSIDE the hole to see if his boxers were ripped too.

AND THEY WERE.

Bit the really worst part is the teacher stared at him for a moment and then went back to her business without saying a word as if nothing had happened. SHE IS BLIND AND DEAF.

I think one more day and this is ready

April 10th, 2024

[Flying shoeeeeeee]

Fourth time this happens but in different places. A bit of context: First happened to Mizu on a zip line, whose shoe literally flied to a lake and an employee from there had to go and rescue it. Then again to Mizu during a durability test on P.E., while she was running her shoe flied. Then to me during a speed test on P.E. too, and same story. Shoe flying.
And now fourth one:

We were in P.E. class, we had to do an exercise in which a partner had to throw us a ball and we had to throw ourselves to the ground to stop it.

Mizu threw Amaya the ball. Amaya threw herself to the ground but just as she had fallen asleep. So funny to watch.

Then my turn. Ruby was throwing me the ball. When I tried to stop it from hitting the ground, my shoe fell and yes it flied.

Then I picked it up (obviously) but this was so funny.

And then English class. We ended playing a game. In my team we had Sophie, Jaimito, Gene and Ruby (and more people). The thing is we won 60-90!

Crazy to play, started with "swap points", then "be stolen points", then "steal points".

And now bye bye random collection of three days in here