Changes and 5 mistakes

April 4th, 2024

I arrived at school soon as always. We had physics and then technology. Nothing special, apart from Mizu and Amaya singing a little piece while programming something.

Then our tutor came to change our places! She sat Gene alone because he wanted to be with Alex, but he had to be on the back and Alex in the front. So he said that he preferred being alone to being distracted. So that's why.

Twinkle sat with Ramona and Sofía, Mizu and Amaya together, Sophie with Penélope, Ruby with Alex, the couple together... and Jaimito... WITH ME.

Like... Jaimito sings a lot (and not good at all) and we sat together for the whole last year.

So yeah.

We had fun actually. In Ethics class we had to do a project but we decided to do a lettering competition for some reason. I naturally won. In Spanish class we were doing a competition with our work. He made 1 mistake. Then 2 more. Another 2.

"5 is not that much... what am I saying it's a lot" he said. I laughed till death.

Gene was alone, doing his work on his own. Alex and Ruby were laughing a lot. Twinkle and Ramona were talking about who knows what.

After that, debate formation classes with Gene and another friend. Gene was the only boy there.

WE HAVE THE DEBATE ON MAY 17TH!!!!

We're a team, we have to prepare everything.

I'm not going to upload the structure because I don't understand it myself, so yeah.

Then plastics class (I hate plastics). And then math.

I don't know if I've said it before but I hate my teacher. She's so annoying, and stupid.

So we were about to start the class. A guy we're gonna call Jose because it was his code name last year sat in front of me just ti be in the back. Gene looked at him and sighed.

Let's say Jose is the opposite to Gene. While Gene is careful, organized, hard-working and intelligent, Jose is slovenly, doesn't pay attention and breaks the rules.

Clearly Gene was annoyed by him being near.

When the class started Jose started playing with the Nintendo and I'm not kidding. Other teacher opened the door so he had to hide it, and then again played. Then Ramona came back from the bathroom. Jose was scared again and hid the Nintendo under his jacket.

Gene sighed again. Alex noticed it and said: "Jose what are you hiding?"

The teacher went by his side and didn't see anything! IS SHE BLIND OR WHAT.

And finally, the end of the day. Amaya came to my house to record a video for a Spanish project.

Hiiii! This was yesterday but I couldn't finish it so I'm updating it today (let's see if I can write today's too)