A little sin, a contest and book trailers

April 19th, 2024 

After a while in Religion class, a guy decided to raise his hand. He was sitting between Jaimito and Alex, and they were laughing a lot. When the teacher told him to ask the question, he almost couldn't do it.

(ALERT: MATURE CONTENT COMING; IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED BUT BROOO)

Finally, they all asked at the same time: "Is masturbation a sin?"

Like... no. NOT THAT PLEASE.

The teacher went out of the class, then entered and said: "I'll only answer this question if all the women in here allow me to do so".

We allowed him, it was going to be kind of... WEIRD.

He started saying there were two types of sins and blah blah yeah I don't remember much of it.

"So... masturbation is a little sin, a little one for you, but too many little sins create a big one"

"Better if I go to church this weekend" Jaimito said.

My reaction: TF YOU MEAN BY THAT.

Later, at lunch time, I had a shoe-throwing contest against Alba and Ruby. Ruby was mad because her shoe never reached as far (or high) as ours, so in the last attempt of kicking it, it ACTUALLY entered the school and hit nothing more and nothing less than the head teacher. 

"TIME TO RUN"

We all ran accross the playground and then came back for more crazy shoe-throwing.

I WON ALBA AND YOU KNOW IT.

In the afternoon, in English class, we started a group project about non-verbal communication. BUT our teacher wasn't there so we had a substitute. And it happened to be the Religion teacher. 

And how not Jaimito had to ask: 

"Then little sin, right?"

"Yeah, but if there are too many you get a REALLY BIG ONE"

We had to explain the rest of the class what had happened.

"I can't believe it..." Gene said, "how immature you are".

"HEY DON'T BLAME ME"

And yes. 

April 23rd, 2024

TODAY WE WATCHED OUR BOOK TRAILERSSSS

It was our Spanish project for the 3rd term, I OBVIOUSLY did it with Amaya. We have a 10, just to add ehehe.

It was amazing, but the best thing was filming it. I made weird sounds in a scene, and Amaya hit the ground at slow motion.

In conclusion, it was crazy.

But if ours was crazy, Gene and friends' was INSANE.

They LITERALLY were playing with water the whole video while Gene was trying to explain the whole book, but no way the would ACTUALLY make it easy, so yeah.

We laughed a lot while seeing this, specially me and Ruby, and some others but not as much as we did.

And last but not least, Gene, Mizu and I made to see which one would get the highest grade on the Physics test.

Spoiler from April 25th, 2024: I WON, I GOT A 10, GENE A 9.9 AND MIZU A 9.7!!!!!!