Chapter 1

It's been 6 months since my mom died, and I'll be honest... I'm glad she's dead. She forced me to be something I'm not...

A Soc

    My aunt and uncle died in a car wreck, now, my cousin Darry is taking care of us, us, I mean Soda, Ponyboy, and me. Right now I'm hanging out with the gang in the house before I got to this party with my friends, Cherry and Marcia.
Soda, "Hey, Y/N are you sure you want to wear that?"
"Yes Soda, I'm sure I want to wear this," I'm starting to get annoyed, they all keep questioning me about my outfit, I mean yeah it's a little showy, but come on! I know what I wanna wear and I will wear it! I looked at the time and realized I needed to get going. I was about to grab my keys to my truck when Darryl reached out and grabbed them before me.
"I'm driving you, go and get in the truck," Darry said in his usual grumpy tone.

(TIME SKIP SORRY NOT SORRY HAHA!)

    "Damn, that party was boring, and all the guys there kept flirting with me..." I thought as I walked home by myself, I know I know, greasers shouldn't walk home in the dark all by their lonesome, but I didn't want to call Darry or Soda to pick me up. Why you might be asking, because I'm drunk. Darryl hates it when I get drunk, and I didn't drink the much so with the quite walk home I figured I would start sobering up a bit.

     I was walking along the road, finally sobering up when a blue mustang and a Soc pulled up beside me.

     "Ah fuck; I'm screwed..." Is all I could say before things got out of hand. Before I could do anything I was pinned to the ground with a brunette male named Bob from my school, on top of me clawing at my clothes. I cussed and screamed trying to get him off me or at least get a hand free to grab my swing blade that Two-Bit gave to me for my birthday, I figured if I stabbed him in the right place it would hurt him, but not kill him. "Good thing I paid attention in human body," I thought as I felt the cold cement touch my now unwilling, naked body.
     "What did I do to deserve this," I thought as I felt him enter me, all I remember before blacking out is a red used Corvette pulling up and a male cursing.

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA SORRY NOT SORRY!  CLIFFHANGER!
434 words y'all ;b