Chapter 2

Dally's POV
    I just got out of the cooler and I was heading to the Curtis house. Sylvia cheated on me again, I finally had enough of it, I ain't going back to that slut. I had one girl on my mind, Y/N Curtis. I doubt she remembers me anyhow.
     As I turned around the curb I saw Bob's blue mustang. I saw he was on top of some broad, so I parked the red Corvette I took from Tim Shepherd and got out and started threatening and cussing him out, I soon realized what he was doing... Or rather who he was doing.
    I lost it, I went over to him and punched him. He doubled over and fell off the passed out Y/N.
"I'll show ya what I do to people that touch what's mine, ya here, I'll make sure you never see the fucking light of day again you bastard," I yelled at him as I pulled out my switch blade. Bob got scared and got up and jumped into his car and drove off faster than a bullet.
     I sat up Y/N and put her clothes back on her, I saw how showy her outfit was, man she looked like a real woman, a grown mans dream. Damn it I wanted her real bad, and right now. I knew Darry would kill me if I fucked her though.
"I can just jerk off later, though it wouldn't be as good as doing her for real," I thought as I picked her up bridal style and laid her down gently in the passenger side. I got around and got in the driver's side and drove to the Curtis house, all that was on my mind was her and how to tell the gang what Bob did to her.

304 words
And don't worry my fellow Dallas simps, the good stuff is coming up soon 😏