Chapter 3

Dally's POV
     I pulled up to the Curtis home and parked the Corvette. I got out and walked around the car and picked up Y/N, I saw that she was beat up pretty bad, she had blood everywhere.
"Man I hope she didn't die on me, I should of  just beat the fucking tar out of him right there," I said as I walked up to the house with Y/N in my arms.
     Darry obviously saw us and ran out and the rest of the gang followed like the house caught fire or something.
"DALLAS THE FUCK HAPPENED?!" Darry yelled taking Y/N out of my arms.
"She was walkn' home all by herself lonesome and got raped by a Soc, I didn't do shit to her if you think that's what happened," I cursed back, knowing exactly that was what he thought.
     He took her inside and cleaned her up on the couch, as he was banging the last of her cuts she slowly woke up.

     Y/N POV
I woke up to see the gang crowded around me and Darry putting bandage on my face.
"What happened," I said slowly sitting up taking in the surroundings, I was back home? But how? I was.... Omg I was raped. Tears started streaming down my face, I-I was crying... I haven't cried since my aunt and uncle's funeral...
     Who the hell was that...I saw a tall muscular blond in soiled jeans and a used brown leather jacket...
Dallas Winston
     I jumped up off the couch and hugged him.
"DALLAS!" I yelled as I jumped up and tackled him to the ground putting him in a choke hold.
"AGH! JESUS Y/N! I missed you too, BUT GET OFF!" he yelled trying to pull me off him.
"Say uncle!" I repeated multiple times, him refusing everytime.
"AGH fine! You win!" He said
"You. Have. To. Say. UNCLE!" I yelled tighting my grip on him.
"FINE! UNCLE! UNCLE I GIVE UP!" he yelled in frustration.
I stood up and bowed and the rest of the gang giving Dallas a hard time because I beat him.

357 words y'all
IM GETTING THERE OK! CHILL MY SIMPS FOR THE TIME YOU ARE WAITING FOR WILL COME!