Chapter 5

"Dally wait" I say pushing him off me, "we can't do this, if Darry ever found out he'd kill me, besides, you don't have protection, what if you got me pregnant?" He just smirked at me, "Fine, this can wait Princess," he said giving me another kiss.
Dally got out of the car and grabed a blanket. "Come on princess," he winks at me "DALLS I TOLD YOU TO STOP CALLING ME THAT!" I yell getting out of the car, I know he won't stop "Come on princess, you know you're my princess, I hope to make you my queen," he says grabbing my chin to make me look at him giving me a kiss.
An hour later I had two beers and Dally was so drunk I think he'd pass out, "looks like im driving," I mumble helping Dallas into the car. As we reach home I help Dallas into the house and he passes out on our couch, "Damn, he's wasted, did y'all go partying or something?" Two-Bit asks and with that Darry looks up to hear my answer, "No, he took me to a beautiful place outside of town, he brought beer, I had two, I think he had two full six packs," I remark. I look at Dallas on the couch, then I remember, we're not officially dating... What does this mean, shit shit shit, Dallas Winston kissed me and took me on a date before we were officially dating, fuck, but I'm gonna have to have a talk with him...but not tomorrow, he's a jack ass when he has a hangover, I guess I'll just head to sleep, "hey y'all I'm head'n to bed, see y'all tomorrow." I fake yawn and walk to my bedroom that I share with Soda and Ponyboy.

299 word, y'all I'm on an FFA trip and srry for not posting <3