Chapter 4

Dally's POV
     Y/N beat and the rest of the gang kept giving me shit.
"Alright, alright, you best shut up unless you want the tar beaten out of ya," I threatened as I wrapped my arms around Y/N's stomach.
"Dang she gained some muscle while I was in the cooler, damn that's hot," I thought to myself. I picked her up and she fought back but I just took her out to the car. The whole gang looked out the door in shock.

Y/N POV
      After Dally got up he wrapped his arms around me, I felt his hand roam my abs, obviously nobody noticed, but I sure as hell did, and it felt so nice. He stopped and picked me up, I tried to fight back I punched him in the chest and I heard him let out a grunt, he's gonna feel that later I thought. He practically threw me into the passenger side of the red Corvette that he took from Tim. He drove off faster then I could compose myself to figure out what the fuck just happened.
     Before I could blink we were in a field outside of town. He was over me leaning back the chair. He laid on me with his head buried in my neck his head stroking my hair. Next thing I know he's licking and sucking on my neck. He found the sensitive part of my neck and continued to attack it moan after moan spilling from my lips.
     He laughed as he looked back up at me, seeing me flustered. He smashed his lips on to mine, our lips moving in perfect sync. His tongue brushed up against my lips, to play with him I denied his request, he grabbed my ass earning a gasp from me allowing him to put his tongue in my mouth leaving not a spot untouched...

Hehe, my classes are Abt to start so were stopping here
315 words