𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐘𝐎𝐔

ORIGINAL CHARACTER________

ORIGINAL CHARACTER
________

 "I see a lot of courage in you"

Kailani Madura
Age:15
'Humanity's Angel'
____________________

Kailani who is the youngest daughter in her family joins the survey corps but not in the way you would think she ends up getting inside of the the actual scouts regiment than the trainees because of who her father knew and who is of her family.

She's well skilled and has IQ of a 182 meaning she is profoundly gifted and is a theorist when it comes to titans and other things in life. Kailani is a book worm not only reading "history books" but fiction ones as well so she at least get some glimpse of the real world.

She is very nurturing, caring, strong, intelligent, and is always six steps ahead. She always has a good approach on new people affirming and gentle with their feelings. But can be intuitive and introverted and can be highly creative.

Her combat is a good seven out of ten she has a good arm with archery and a knife, Kailani is flexible and knows how to block punches and kicks but sucks knowing where they're coming from.

Kailani's ODM gear help is a nine out of ten that's the main area she did good in most of her training came from Captain Levi well to her, her brother in law (remember when I said how she got into the survey corps).

_________________

(There will be some of her family members intervening within this series but mostly in Season 3 and 4)

.
.
.

"BETTER WITH YOU"