𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

IT WAS THE next day after training and supper, Kailani was inside of her room sitting at her desk drawing a landscape of something she saw today

Inside of her sketch, she drew two girls in combat for training and drew a butterfly on the corner right of the paper, Kailani's mind thought to draw on another piece of paper where she would draw someone but she didn't know who.

Then she thought about Armin for some minutes and decided to draw him and give the portrait to him as a gift, what also made her think of him was the bracelet he had given to her. The teen girl had a pretty smile on her face as drawing for Armin was all she could think about.

After drawing him she ended up yawning and got up from her chair,  scooted it onto her desk, and walked to her bed where she took off her black flat shoes turned off her night lamp put herself in her white comforter, and her head on her soft pillow.

Kailani stayed on her side wanting to close her eyes but when wanting to fall asleep, she kept thinking about Armin.

His smile, his features, the way he spoke about things, and the way his eyes lit up when he was talking to her about the outside world.

Kailani had laughed a little and turned on her back as she looked up at her ceiling still with a little smile on her face. The teen girl took her necklace between her thumb and index finger rubbing it softly, realizing how in love she was with Armin.

Another day had come about, and Kailani had woken up seeing the sun rising, she turned her body to the other side of her room where the door was.

The teen girl yawned still feeling sleepy she soon heard footsteps going from one side of the hall to the other passing her room.

She wondered who that could be maybe some of the scouts stayed up for the entire night? Is what she thought, Kailani couldn't go back to sleep so she decided to get her day started by showering.

While showering, Kailani thought about her day how it would go what would she do away from training. She had finished showering and combing out her hair but when the time to put on her uniform she got a knock on the door.

"Just a second" " she replied to the knock coming from someone "Well good morning to you as well Kailani", Hanji replied "Oh morning Hanji, I'll be out in a second I'm changing", Kailani said.

"Well if you already have your pants and shirt on may I come in?", Hanji asked. Kailani had finished putting on her pants "Well uh yeah I guess" "Perfect" " the older woman said as she opened the door closing it behind her.

Hanji came in with an excited look on her face and Kailani noticed "Woah, okay the face look, What happened you capture some titans or something?", Kailani questioned.