𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎

AN HOUR HAD passed Kailani was inside of her room, sorting out some documents that Erwin assigned her

As she was finishing up she heard a knock come on her door "Who is there?", She asked. "It's Moblit, Please open up", A mature male voice replied.

Kailani stopped her assignment and walked to her door opening it up and seeing a friend of hers. "Hey Moblit", She said "Hello, Kailani I've come to give you a note", The older man said.

Moblit had given the teen girl a letter that was folded in a square. "From who?", Kailani asked as Moblit put it in her hand that she examined as he explained.

"Levi, wanted me to give you this letter he had a feeling you would be a bit worried on their behalf".

"Awe he knows me too well", She laughed "Thank you". Moblit nodded in response with a smile on his lips "Um you need any help with your assignment?", The older male asked.

"I think I'll live, thanks" " she replied with a smirk on her face. Moblit walked away and Kailani walked back in her room closing the door in front of her.

The teen girl unfolded the letter seeing Levi's letter written in cursive, while reading her heart was filled with happiness.

To my sister, Kailani

Hi Kailani, As I am writing this letter I have to deal with a boy who is near your age and is as stubborn as he seems, I'm just writing this so you can know that your older brother-in-law is okay and alright and so his squad along with the boy that is Eren Jaeger, I hope you are as alright as I am and good luck on your first day of lecture there's not many of them so you should be alright.

I have to go but I will be back in a week, and when so I hope you tell me everything as I will for you so you and four eyes can theorize.

Sweet sincere

Levi

"I'll see you big bro" " she said while folding the letter with a happy smile. Kailani sighed as she put her dominant right hand over her heart feeling it bit slowly and gently.

Soon she got back to work finished her assignment and walked to Erwin's office to give him his sorted documents.

"Erwin, I'm back with your sorted documents" " she said after she knocked her forehead on the door twice gently.

She heard his footsteps towards the door and had a little smirk on her face. "Perfect, Thanks Lani as always", He said after he opened the door. Kailani passed the commander his sorted papers in his hands.

"Um is it okay if I come in?", She asked "Sure come in", Erwin answered as she turned his back to her to put the papers on his desk.

Kailani walked inside his office and closed the door in front of her. "Everything Alright?", The commander asked "Oh yeah, nah just I needed company" " the teen girl answered as she sat down on the red couch that was near Erwin's desk.

"Well I don't mind, I need some too as well since two of my good soldiers are out at the castle", Erwin replied.

Kailani laughed a bit as she crossed her legs to get comfortable. "Anyways, How was the lecture? We were supposed to talk about it but I had a meeting with Pixis", Erwin asked

"Umm, It was nice, smooth, and okay", Kailani replied "That's good, Did you ask many questions?" "Mhm, Only a few answered but some others just gave me some stares".

"What kind of stares?", Erwin asked as he wrote on a paper of his "Like as if they want to date me, if that makes sense?", The teen girl answered with a laugh.

"Well Kailani, You do know that you come from a very attractive family, You have your father's genes and have a mix of looking like both of your sisters", Erwin replied with a smirk.

"Just I'm not used to it I guess", Kailani said "Mmm, That's understandable I suppose. . .", Erwin responded.

"You'll get used to it, Trust me my dear coming from a man who was looked at in that way it'll pass you someday" " the older man said.

"I guess so", Kailani replied then a funny thought came to that beautiful mind of hers. "Hey Erwin, Do you remember that little stupid myth of illness you and Levi came up with to scare me ".

"Yeah, heh the little virus called love. . .Wait, Why?", The older man asked. The teen girl gave a little smile on her lips, as she then covered her eyes turning a little red.

"Lani, no", Erwin whispered with a little laugh coming from him. "Yes, I have caught the illness called 'Being in love'," Kailani laughed.

She uncovered her eyes from her hands "I knew this day would come, Just didn't think it'd be today. . .So tell me my young soldier, who is this crush of yours?", Erwin said.

Kailani sighed before she spoke "His name is Armin, I'm pretty sure you remember him from reading his file blonde hair, blue eyes, he has a bowled cut. . .He's very cute"

"Okay, Then. . .Wait isn't he one of Jaeger's friends?", Erwin questioned "Mhm", Kailani hummed.

"Mmm, I see" " the older man said but as soon Erwin noticed the silence and the face change in Kailani.

"Hey, what's wrong? Does it feel weird?", He asked "Yeah, not in a bad way but just I do feel weird about the fact that it's the first day I have met him and I have a crush on him", Kailani answered.

Erwin tilted his head as he laughed a bit from Kailani's answer. "Lani, That's normal to feel, and it's also normal how you feel weird for liking the boy on the first day" " he said to her as getting up from his chair to walk over and sit next to her.

"Kailani, liking someone isn't simple and as it does seem easy because it's just a feeling, I can tell you it's not", Erwin said.

Kailani nodded with what Erwin said, "Because you know whenever you see that person, you get so anxious or one a very popular one you get butterflies in your stomach and feel so attached to them. . .But then you over think a lot".

"What I'm trying to say, Kailani is that I get what you're saying and it's okay that you feel weird about your crush", He said.

Kailani nodded as she looked up at her family friend or to her personally her older brother. "I understand", She said with a smile Erwin smiled back at her before a knock came at the door.

"Oh Erwin, I'm back", A familiar female voice said "Is that, Hanji?", Kailani asked "Yes it is dear, now open up because I have news to say", Hanji answered.

LANA'S NOTES: This one was a little quicker I hope you all enjoyed the little family friend ideas, and real quick before I go the chapters will get longer starting on chapter 4 toodles ;)