𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍

IT WAS THE night only a minute after Kailani's dream of her father, she had opened her eyes only to feel tear marks on her bed

It was night and she was still in her uniform cape, dirty, and all she didn't care for at the moment but the dream she just had.

Kailani smiled with her eyes closing a little she felt happy yet sad about her father, he saw her at the age she is now which surprised her but made her feel at peace in a way, at least he saw her at the age that she would take over some part of his job.

Sunrise

Kailani had been asleep as the sun was rising, after waking up from the dream she ended up showering and changing into a nightgown.

She was sleeping with no thoughts or dreams in mind, then she got a knock on her door it didn't wake her up one bit.

"Kailani? Kailani it's me Armin" " he said Kailani had opened her eyes after hearing his voice she thought maybe her mind was playing tricks on her, cause it was so early and such.

"I'm sorry if I'm ruining your slumber, But I need to speak with you" " he added Kailani had opened her eyes from closing them she yawned while saying "It's okay".

Armin had seen that Kailani's door knob was not locked. "The door should be open", She said Armin's head perked up when Kailani said so he put his eyes down to the door knob and opened it to see Kailani sat up on her bed itching the back of her neck.

He gasped a little and looked down "Armin is everything okay?", Kailani asked with her face in confusion seeing his head was down on the floor.

"Um, you- your uh" " he stuttered Kailani tilted her head a little until she looked down at herself "Oh, Armin it's okay I'm not naked" " she said with a smirk creeping on her face.

Armin had tilted his face up a little seeming a little red from Kailani's spaghetti-strapped gown. Armin sighed as he closed the door behind him Kailani had turned out of her bed getting from under her covers about to stand up.

She looked up at Armin seeing he looked as if he hadn't slept in hours "Oh Armin, did you get any sleep?", Kailani asked with worry on her face.

"No, I couldn't unfortunately" " he answered as he put his eyes down Kailani sighed in awe of her friend not being able to sleep.

"Well, beyond all means what's having you here this early in the morning?", She asked "Oh right, um I want to tell you something. . .This is the reason why I didn't sleep", Armin answered.