𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

IT WAS NIGHTTIME, everyone was at supper speaking with friends and eating their food

IT WAS NIGHTTIME, everyone was at supper speaking with friends and eating their food. Kailani unfortunately was not at supper which sparked questions between her friends.

"So I guess no one knows where Kailani is?", Jean spoke "Yeah, I only saw her this morning before breakfast", Sasha replied before eating some of her food.

"Well that's weird, I'm so used to seeing her walk in with Commander Erwin or someone older within the survey corps", Krista said "I'm only going to assume they don't know where she is either" " she added as looking behind her seeing the people Kailani would usually talk with.

After listening to Krista's assumption Armin looked over at where everyone would walk into the hall, seeing Hanji walk in "Oh um, Section Commander Hanji" " he said.

The woman hummed in response to seeing Armin "I know it may be inappropriate but may I ask, where is Kailani we haven't seen her since then?" " he asked.

"Ah, so you're her friends, right Kailani is in the library, she said she needs some moments in her happy place she said", Hanji smiled before she walked away "The library?", Sasha questioned "Like the Section Commander said, Kailani's happy place", Connie replied.

"Yeah, I know but why the library?", Sasha asked Connie stopped what he was doing and gave Sasha a look "I will shut up then" " she replied as she looked down at her food.

"Uhm, Armin?", She asked while looking over at the blonde boy he looked up when she asked "Are you okay, you've hardly eaten your food nor touched it", Sasha said.

"Oh I'm fine, thanks for asking", Armin smiled "You sure buddy, you've been quiet since now", Reiner stated "No, I'm okay really, I guess I'm just a bit shaken", He stated, "If I am right about this, I'm just thinking of all the possible outcomes we could have".

"Well don't think about them too much, who knows knowing you you are probably right", Reiner replied "Even though I've been friends with Annie for a while that girl has been secretive as a locked book" " he added.

Armin sighed as he got up and said "Well just for that I'm going to head to bed a bit early, Goodnight to you all" "You too, Armin sleep as well as you can", Eren said to him as he left the hall.

As walking to his room Armin's mind was just filled with scenarios of what could happen during this secretive mission from the other two regiments. He thought of the soldiers who would die and the citizens who would have to evacuate from the city.

With such thinking his head started to hurt he hissed a little at the pain "Ow, my head", He said he was about to make a turn to where his room was but was frightened when he saw someone he was about to walk into.

"Oh my goodness, Armin you gave me a fright", Kailani said "Kailani, hi um I'm so sorry I should've watched where I was going", The teen boy apologized "Please it's fine, I haven't been watching where I've been walking either", Kailani smiled.