Chapter 1

Mission-

"You are so annoying!" Nobara rolled her eyes. It was spring, with blossoms growing and birds chirping louder now that the sun is peaking out. The spring breeze cool in the air. Yuji shook his head
, "No I'm not." Megumi frowned at both of them
, he was finally done with there random nagging, "You two need to be quiet. I get it, you like one another." The two teens protested at Megumi's assumption.  "You won't find me dead with this ass!" Nobara yelled. Before Itadori could say anything to say to the insult, a car parked behind them. The three looked on as Satoru Gojo and Kento Nanami stepped out of the car.
"I need to get something from my office and I'll come straight back, ok?"Nanami said to Gojo.
"Yep." Gojo gave Nanami a wink.
"Won't be long." Nanami planted a kiss on Gojo's head before walking off.

Gojo smiled before turning to realise that three of his students had witness the couple's exchange. Both Nobara and Yuji beamed at their Sensai. "Awww!" Yuji smiled.
"So cute?" Nobara exclaimed behind Yuji. Megumi just looked on, with a blank expression. Gojo flushed a little but still smiled, "ok so, erm, we have a super cool mission to go too so you guys better pack your bags and pray to any gods you worship because this one will be a ride." Gojo explained, putting his blindfold on. Megumi rolled his eyes, "What, Like are other missions weren't nearing us to death?" Gojo laughed before Nanami showed up again. "Ok so ready to go?" Nanami asked.
"Yes and the teens over there are going in Ijichi's car,". Gojo looked at the three, "Cos not enough space in our car." Nobara snorted, "excuse to make out during traffic." Megumi nudged Nobara, "Shh, cos you and Itadori can't say anything." Gojo smiled, "Nice one Megumi!"
Nobara turned red, "Shut up!"
"Yeah shut up!" Itadori joined in.

Ijichi showed up and honked at the group. "Ok!" Gojo waved at Ijichi, "You three behave and put your seat belts on."
"Gojo we're not little kids." Megumi said, before getting in the car.
"Yeah but you are teens and teenagers are wreckless." Nanami spoke up,  peering over his goggles. Itadori flung in and took his bag off, forgetting to do his seat belt. Nobara got in, thumping her bag on the floor and not doing her seat belt on purpos as spite unlike Itadori, who really did forget. "Drive safe." Gojo said to Ijichi. Ijichi nodded before starting the car. "Can we get snacks on the way?" Yuji asked.
"It's a long ride so yes." Ijichi said.
"Where are we even going?" Megumi said, looking out the window at all the buildings. Ijichi looked incredulous, "Gojo didn't explain it?"
"You're surprised? It's Gojo." Megumi said bluntly. "Ding!" Megumi's phone turned on. Megumi pulled his phone out to see a message from Gojo.
Gojo/ forgot to tell you where we're going before Kento asks if I told you guys. We're going to a forest to find a curst spirit that is special grade. We need to excersize it before it finds a way out the forest. It's more of a jungle so it's pretty big. We need to find it before it gets out the jungle and starts killing essentially. It's aparently a strong one so get ready 🤣 see you then.

Megumi staired at the message. "So?" Nobara said. Megumi closed his eyes,, "we're looking for a special grade and excersizing it before it escapes the large forest jungle place. If it does escape, we're screwed." Nobara nodded in understanding before sitting up right, "A jungle? You'r joking!" Megumi looked at her in confusion.
"What's wrong with jungles? It sounds so cool!" Itadori asked.
"Spiders, ants; red ants, bugs in general?" Nobara looked like she was gonna faint.
"It's just insects. How about tigers! Now that's cool!" Yuji's face lit up.
"You're crazy for being excited for this. Not only we're finding a special grade, but we're gonna find in/in/insects!" Nobara shudded.
"I'm not crazy you're just a scaredy cat of insects."
Megumi closed his eyes, this is gonna be a long ride:

Note/
Don't ask me why I put Nanago in this. It's my story ok? Leave me alone!? Every opportunity I get I'll have them together! It's my life! Anyways, hope you enjoyed.