Chapter 2

Forest fun!-

"Think it's ok leaving Ijichi with them?" Nanami asked behind the wheel. Gojo laughed, "No, you know how they get, especially Kugasaki and Itadori." Nanami chuckled before turning the radio on,.
Gojo then looked forward at the road ahead, "Wel I hope I'm wrong and they're behaving."

Mean while, "Oooh, we're half way there, oh woah! Lemon and a pear!" Yuji sung. holding the oxcord. Nobara rolled her eyes, "it's living on a prayer." Itadori shook his head, "I knew that but because you tried correcting me, I'll sing that every time." Megumi wanted to jump out the car. He honestly wasn't enjoying there arguments and debates. No where now,  not ever. "Can we be there already." Uh Ijichi laughed nervously, "almost." Megumi sighed in relief. Megumi then looked out the window, the sky was getting dark, they were in the middle of no where.
at this point. The sky was a dark blue
, trees lost its detail and was now just silluettes. "Is it me, but when you're sitting in a car for so long, your butt starts hurting like a numbing feeling?" Itadori asked the car.
"You think anyone would respond to that?" Megumi replied, putting a hand on his forehead, feeling a headache form.

After thirty minutes of more driving, the car stopped in front of a dark path that led into the forest. The three teens got out the car with there bags and thanked Ijichi. Soon after, another car pulled up, Gojo and Nanami emerging from the doors of the car that opened.
"Alright." Gojo slammed the car door behind him
, "we're camping here for the night, don't give me that look Kugasaki." Gojo said, seeing Nobara's expression turn stiff. Nobara shook her head, "I hate camping." Itadori on the other hand was excited., "woohoo! I've never went camping before!" Megumi sighed, he had to deal with them for longer then he thought he would, "Glad you're excited."
"We have three tents so megumi and Itadori share one and Nobara has her own." Gojo went to the boot of the car and retrieved only one undone tent. Nanami helped, taking the other two. Megumi went to help, pulling out a massive bag
, "What's in this?" Megumi said, feeling the weight overwhelm him. Gojo shrugged, "food and maybe tools." Everyone then made there way to the forest. They walked for only afew minutes when Nobara felt a tickle on her arm. She screamed and looked down to see a small spider crawling up her arm. She shook it off in fear. Itadori laughed before he felt something touch his hand , he yelled before looking down, a leaf stared back at him.
"Who's laughing now?" Nobara asked through laughter. Then, her shoulder brushed against something. She screamed again only to see it was a low hanging branch.
"Get a hold of yourselves the both of you." Megumi rolled his eyes. "Fushiguro, there's a massive spider on your head." Itadori pointed out. Megumi reached his hand to his head, retrieving the small spider, it's legs wiggling in the air. He threw it at Gojo, Gojo just dodged before walking on. The further they went, the darker it became. They were subjected to using torch lights at this point.

"How will we find are way back?" Nobara asked the adults in worry. Nanami looked behind him at Gojo, "Satoru can use inverse to get us back." Nobara nodded, a little better that she at least knows how they'll get back. They finally stopped at an opened space. The trees surrounded the area creating a square like shape. With low and high branches swaying from the humid wind. The only thing was that the sky was visible, the moon peaking out from the clouds. The space was very large, maybe because of other people being there and cutting down the trees. Maybe it was nature or some sort of divine will that the space was about the only part of the forest that wasn't filled with trees and bushes. They stood on a flatten floor where gravel like stones rested under their shoes. A small stream was spotted on the left side of the group, the water gleaming from the moon. "Well, we're here." Gojo dropped the stuff he was holding on the floor and walked further into the forest opening. "What do you think?" W everyone nodded before setting bags down and getting the tents up.

It took a half hour, with Nobara and Yuji bickering.
"That's not where that part goes!" Nobara yelled. Itadori held one of the ropes that pinned the tent down. The boy just huffed, "Ok you do it then." Nobara strolled over and grabbed the rope and tied it to the pole in front of it.
"You both won't survive the wild together because you're both wrong." Kento untied the rope from the pole and pinned it to the floor with one of the pins.
"Ohhh, so that's what the pins were for." Yuji exclaimed. Nobara nodded, "I knew that."
"No you did not." Megumi said, with a tint of amusement.

Now that the tents were complete, everyone was tired and or hungry. For Itadori, it was both, he went to the large bag and rummaged for some food, he pulled out some cold pasta and opened the lid. "Can I have this?" Itadori asked.
"Sure." Gojo said, going into the large tent, "I'm gonna set the pillows and blankets in my tent.Nobara joined Itadori in eating, "Gonna eat Fushiguro? There's some sandwiches if you don't like pasta. Or some pork buns." Itadori said, with a mouth full of tuna pasta. Megumi shook his head, "I'm good, not really hungry."

The group was now ready to sleep or rest in their tents now. It was 22:00 pm, Itadori sat up from the floor and stretched, "I'm gonna sleep now." Everyone nodded before getting up themselves. "I'm so tired and I have a headache." Megumi wined.
"Oh, well there's some meds in my bag?" Gojo said, rising from the floor.
"Yes please." Once megumi took the med, he went into his tent. "Come on Satoru." Nanami said.
"Alright, night Kugasaki." Gojo said, making his way to the tent.
"Yeah, but try not to do anything sus when you both are in there, I don't want to hear anything gross." Gojo didn't say anything to that and just zipped the mask Ito net and the tent up.

"This will be a thrilling time." Gojo layed back into the massive heapes of pillows behind him. Nanami's lips turned up in a smirk, "I know, but it'll be our first time camping together." Nanami' kissed Gojo on the head.
"And last." Gojo laughed before resting his head on Nanami's chest.
"Goodnight Love." Kento stroked Satoru's back in effecsion.
"Love you." Satoru voice came quiet as he closed his tired eyes.

Note:

It's midnight, I'm tired, there are some mistakes within this. I don't want to edit it.