Smoking- doexbey

Doe POV

Waking up from a much needed nap I looked over and seen no bey which means she on the game or smoking.
Getting out the bed i went inside the bathroom to freshen up and fix my hair.

After my hygiene routine I slipped on a lil sun dress and some Gucci slides cause I don't feel like all them clothes on my body. "Bey" I called out as reached the bottom stairs I seen she wasn't in the living room so her ass must be outside.

Opening the screen door the smell of weed hit my nose "hey baby" she turned around and smiled damn she look good.

"Look who up from the nap, wassup sexy" I leaned down kissing her lips.

"it was good too " I sat down right beside her.

"I can tell by the marks on your face" she chuckled before inhaling the smoke.I looked over her face as she continued smoking. This girl has no flaws not even one scar on her face. She so damn fine."what you looking at sexy?"

She looked at me with her low red eyes."you"

"you like what you see?" I made my way into her lap and leaned to kiss her soft lips.

"No I love what I see. You so fine you know that?" she chuckled trying to cover up the fact that I had her blushing

"nah that's all you baby" she started rubbing my backside sending chills u my body "mhmmm why you don't got no panties on?" Bey mumble in my neck.

"don't act like you don't like it "

"mhm you right" she reach under my dress and smack my bare ass.

"Shit so fat" I felt a cool breeze as she lifted my dress.

"Baby stop someone can see my ass" the way the backyard is set up if the neighbors are outside they can see right into mine yard. Plus it was daytime.
Bey didn't care tho she started sucking on my neck and by the way she was sucking and licking on it I can tell she was horny."babeeee stop" I was beyond wet. It's crazy how she can get me like this in a matter of minutes.

"that pussy pouring ain't it?" That done it

"see for your self" I grabbed her hand and placed between my legs.

"Fuck! Lift up ma"

I lifted up and saw bey print through her jeans. Fuck she so big! I'm ready to put that inside my little pussy better yet down my throat. I got on my knees and pulled it out. "Daddy look at that juicy black dick. You want mommy to suck it" I stroke her slowly.

"Yes mommy, suck daddy big dick."

Before I knew it she was down my throat."shit mamas, sucked that shit."

"Mhmmm" I moaned sending vibration through her dick. Part of me was scared somebody can see us but other part love pleasing my wife. I was spitting and licking like crazy watching her breathing become uneven. She went to place her hand on my head but I grabbed and held it down taking her Farther down my throat "fffffff..... shhhittt.." yup my little bitch. I love giving head and dominating the fuck outta her. I was literally pulling the nut outta her. I took her out of my mouth and started sucking on her balls."oh my god mommy you sucking me so good." I giggled watching her breathing become faster. I licked from the balls all they to the top making her cum undone. "FUCK"

" baby shhhh" I watched as she try to catch her breath. She so sexy.

***

"Ride that shit " I was now on top of of bey giving her the ride of her life. I wasnt even worried about people watching us it was actually turning me on even more knowing that people can possibly see my baby fucking the shit outta me.

"Daddy, Daddy, Daddy I feel it"

"you feel that dick mamas?" She smacked my ass multiple times.

"yes daddy you in my stomach" Beyoncé felt so good. I love her dick inside me.

" Daddy stretching that pussy out. Look at that shit" I watched as she stared down at my pussy she love seeing my pussy wrapped around her.

" Daddy I'm gonna cum so hard on that big dick. Fuck daddy I'm gonna cum hard my stomach hurt"

"I'm gonna cum mommy, im gonna cum so deep in that pussy" Now I wasn't down for having kids just yet but fuck it.

"Cum in this pussy daddy. Fill me up."I started to rock back and forth gripping her everytime I went forward.

"Mmm baby do it again"

"like this?" I didn't again and watch her sex faces fuck imma cum."daddy I'm close"

"me too baby. Keep going"

I put her hand on my neck and started bouncing harshly on her. "Fuck baby chill"

"uh un take it daddy take it " bitching her again. She definitely gonna nut first.

"Stop tryna bitch me" she grab hold of my waist and bounce me as hard as she can making me feel a sting come up my ass. "OH MY GOD! IM CUMMING" i squirted against pushing her making her cum on the ground "shit mamas"

"Damn daddy you was supposed to cum in me."

"Well you pushed me out."

"Come on let's go try again in upstairs."  Bey hurried up a ran in the house.

" shit you ain't gotta tell me twice."

Hey guys something new for yall. Lmk if yall like it