Never Have I ever (The Girls)

Omniscient

"Wow this is nice." The three couple have just arrived to their Villa house in the Bahamas. Kierra, Janet and Dorinda were amazed by how beautiful the house was.
Seventh bedroom 10 bathroom house that includes a large Olympic size pool and a jacuzzi. With an ocean view. "Lord this is too much. All of this, for the six of us?" Dorinda said.

"Hell yeah baby. You know we gotta do it big for y'all bougie asses" bey joked. The three of them hi-five each others.

"Don't get smacked." Doe said. The couples took their luggage's to their rooms. While the couples were unpacking Toni was trying to test out the bed with her wife.

"Toni let me unpack first damn girl." Toni was on top of her sucking on her neck. "Mhm baby stop." Toni licked her neck one last time before pulling away. "Damn I can't get a quickie."

"You got some before we left. You got a little something on the plane. That wasn't enough?"

"It's never enough." Toni whined. "And that shit on the plane felt so damn good. "

"Okay well if you want..... we can do it in shower."Janet said.

"Well what the hell we waiting for." Toni picked up Janet and ran into the bathroom."

"This is so nice." Dorinda spoke. Her and Beyonce were sitting on the balcony taking in the beautiful views of the ocean.

"I know I'm so glad we came." Bey pulled her wife onto  her lap, leaning back into the lounge chair. " I missed you babe." The couple have not seen eachother for a while due to back to back tours.

"I missed you more daddy" she pecked her lips. "I miss that dick even more." The couple laughed.

"Damn you missed my dick more than me?"

"Yup. I miss sucking it, sticking it inside me." Dorinda whispered. It was no surprise to how nasty she was."can sit on that dick." She began rocking on her.

"Hell yeah. Come on" just as she got up off bey lap the balcony door flew open.

"AHN AHN LETS GO Nasties." Ki said stepping outside. "Damn we been here only an hour and yall already bout to get freaky?"

"And you and E not?" Bey said.

"No cause we was getting everything situated. Now let's go downstairs. The cook made lunch for us." Doe went to get up but was pulled down.

"I got my lunch right here already." Ki scrunched up her face and gagged.

"I'm gonna pretend I didn't hear that. Let's go." Ki walked out the couple room in to the hallway where she saw her wife leaving out of Janet and Toni room.

"Were they......." Ki spoke.

"You know it. But I came in as soon as they were done."

"Chile's the whole house is full of freaks."

"Got that right." Erica said smacking ki butt."shit fat as hell" ki blushed and walked downstairs.

"Wow this is nice." Doe spoke walking downstairs with bey on her trail.

"I know right. look at  that fruit wow. I know it's fresh"

"Toni would you quit." Janet said walking down the steps."hey guys." Janet said smiling

"Oh wow look at that glow."doe spoke.

"Damn bro you got some?" Bey whispered to Toni.

"Hell yeah and you didn't?"