Caught (kiXerica)

Erica POV

After dinner ki and zaya went upstairs to get ready for bed. Since I already took my shower I decided to clean the kitchen. I already put the dishes in the dishwasher making sure to sweep up the floors because I don't wanna hear ki mouth.

Wiping down the table I shook the dish cloth in the trash shaking off the crumbs. I swear my daughter and wife eat like they got a hole in their mouth. Turning in the hot water I finished out the cloth before hanging it on the counter.

Walking out the kitchen I walked into the laundry room getting my wife clothes about the dryer. This woman. I tell her all the time to wash once a week but she wanna do it every two weeks. All these damn clothes. But that's my baby. I put the in a laundry basket and took them upstairs and started folding.

"Ki" I walked out the closet after putting all them damn clothes of my wives up. I managed to find us cute matching outfits for church tomorrow.

"In here babe" sounds like she was in zayas room.

"what my babies doing?" I stepped into my daughter room seeing zaya sitting between ki leg's.

"Mommy braiding my thoughts" I laughed cause ki is heavy handed. Zaya always wanna look cute but don't ever wanna get her hair done.

"Girl hush it don't even hurt. Now bend your head I'm almost done." I don't know how ki do it. Zaya hair is so long and thick. "Okay pooh all done" Kierra braided zaya hair into a ponytail. My baby so cute she's really my twin.

" you so cute pooh " I walked up to her and kiss her cheek.

"Thank you mama " she smiled and stood up.

"Go put your hair stuff up and get ready for bed. Church tomorrow." Zaya put all the hair stuff in the basket and took it in her bathroom.

"Mama I wanna wear my green dress I got from H&M with my gold bow flats." She pulled out her dress from her drawer.

"Okay that's fine. cause me and mama wearing gold and cream and that would look so cute in our pictures."

"We are ?" Ki asked.

"Yeah we are girllllll" I dragged out before pecking her lips.

"Mmhm I guess. Zay go get your stocking out your closet so I can lay your outfit out for tomorrow. " zay walked in her closet.

I watched ki stand up and turn around to dust off zaya sheets. Giving me a good view of her ass in those boy shorts.

"Erica stop staring at my ass" now how she see me.

"How can I not when you got the little ass shorts on." I walked up to her whispering in her ear. "hurry up so I can beat that pussy up." I smacked her ass and walked away. "Goodnight pooh I love you" I kissed her forehead.

"Love you more mama" walking back out I went into our room clearing off anything that's was in the way. Im bout to tear her shit up.

I love fucking Kierra she matches my energy. She loves being dominated and I love dominating. The way she be throwing that fat ass on me. Making me feel it through the strap and she always down to get nasty. I'm getting wet just thinking bout it. Thinking bout how warm her shit be and how her faces twist up when I add another finger and how her pussy cr-.

" ERICA" ki yelled pulling me out of my freaky thoughts.

"Huh?"I straightened up in the bed.

"Huh nothing. what you over there thinking bout?" She walked over to me straddling my lap.

"I was thinking about that pussy" I cuffed her pussy making her swirl around on my fingers.

"Mhm and what else?"  There go my slut.

"And how that pussy be creaming my strap. How I be having you screaming to the top of your lungs begging me to stop." I slide her boy shorts to the slide. Rubbing her softly earning a moan."How you be throwing your ass back on me making me feel it through the strap. That shit so fat" I smacked her ass before sticking my fingers in her. I watched her face twist up but she remains eye contact.

"Fuck daddy wait let me lock the door" I started sucking on her neck.

"It's alright baby. Come on" I started pumping my fingers in and out.

"Ahh fuck " she shouted quickly covering her mouth.

"Ride them baby " ki lifted up and rode my fingers screaming in pleasure.

"Fuck baby"

"That pussy so wet" she was moaning so loud I hope zaya was sleep.

"DADDDDYYYT" i put my thumb on her clit adding stimulation. "Daddy I'm cum so hard" I looked down seeing how she was wetting up my fingers.

"Wait not yet I wanna taste you " I flipped her over laying her on her back.

"Eat your pussy daddy" I smiled and pulled my fingers out. I pushed her legs farther apart and what I saw made my mouth water. I attached my mouth to her clit. "Daddyyyyy I'm gonna cum" she started to move up on the bed running from me. I smacked her thigh twice locking my arms in her legs holding her down.

"Stop all the shit." I said before diving back in.

"Fuck ERICA. I'm- imma cum so bad dadddy. Shit" she started moving her fast against me. Yeah she definitely cumming.

"Mommy can I get a-" the door swung open and ki quickly covered herself while I dropped to the floor.

"Zaya go lay down"

"but I wanted to know if can have some water"

"ZAYA go lay down" ki screamed. Zaya shut the door and ran down the hall, she probably think she in trouble. I look up and ki was covering her face.

"You okay babe?" She looked at me like I had two heads.

"No I'm not. Our baby just caught us I told you let me lock the door" she sighed. " I didn't even get to cum" She sat up grabbing her shorts. "Move."

"The fuck did I do."

"You should've let me lock the door."

Excuse any mistakes or errors.

Unfortunately most of these have smut so you either in or out. Lmfaooo