Roleplay (Joni)

Toni POV

After a long day of all those meetings I decided to go down stairs to the hotel bar. After the day I had I needed a drink. Sitting the bar I scoped out the scenery seeing everyone sloppy drunk dancing on each other. I don't even know why I'm here I hate loud ass drunk people especially when they ugly.

"Hey SEXY." A lady walked up to me screaming. I removed her hand away from my shoulder.

"Excuse you." She stumbled back. Yeah she's definitely fucked up.

"Damn what you got a wife or something why you acting like thattttttt" she screamed I can smell the Hennessey oozing out of her.

"Ma'am you're drunk." She laughed obnoxiously.

"Jada let's go your embarrassing yourself." Another lighter skin tone woman came and grabbed her. I turn back to the bar.

"Some people just can't hold their drinks." A shorter caramel woman sat down next to me."can I get a cosmo." She ordered her drink. "I'm Janet by the way." She stuck her hand out. I shook it and looked into her eyes it's almost like I got lost in them. She's beautiful.

" I'm sorry " I realized I was still holding her hand.

"You're fine. Got a nice grip by the way. What did you say your name was?"

"Oh um Toni." She sipped her drink while eyeing me. Damn.

"Mhm. Are you here alone?"

"Yeah. I had a long day."

"I feel you on that one. " she chuckled.

"Same here. What do you do? If you don't mind me asking."

"I'm an healthcare consultant." Oh she got money."and you?"

"I have a construction company down in charlotte."

"Charlotte. Mhm what you doing down here in Atlanta."

"I'm thinking bout expanding so I had a couple of meetings. Are you from here?"

"No im actually from North Carolina I came down here for a conference. " I hummed. "Can I have another one please."

"I love that bracelet." She had a diamond tennis bracelet on her wrist.

"Thank you. It was a gift."damn she must got a man. While sipping her drink she was moving to the music watching the people on the dance floor. I took the time to actually get a good look at her. Damn she was fine as hell. Her skin looked so soft. Her hair was beautiful it was curly and stopped down her back.

"Can I have the bill." I asked the bartender."and you can put hers on there too."

"Oh you didn't have too."

"No it's fine." She smiled. Damn she was so beautiful. The bartender handed the bill I pulled out 100 dollar bill. "You can keep the change."

"Let me take y'all back real quick" the dj spoke.

Uh, 112
Uh, oh, baby, baby-baby
Papa coming home, like to give you that raw
Favorite position's from the back door
Girl, you know the drill, don't ask no questions
You already know

"This my song" we said and sync. We laughed. Even her laugh was beautiful.

"Wanna dance?" I asked. She smiled and grabbed my hand leading me to the dance floor.

Tonight's your night girl (yes)
I'm tryin' to give you that thing to make you say (yes)
From the kitchen floor down to the fire place (yes)
Incense burning, your body's talking that shit to me
Cancel that phone (yes)
The only sound I'm tryin' to hear is your moan (yes)
You ridin' topless, no panties on (yes)
And I've been thinkin' 'bout this all day long
You're giving me the fire though. Janet wasted no time grinding on me. I held onto her hips staring down at her backside. Her shit was fat. Feeling the alcohol take over me a little bit I started rubbing up and down her body. I know little man is bout to wake up.