Two Man (The girls)

(If y'all don't know what a two man is ummm.......i dont know go search it up.)

Erica POV

"Bro hurry your ass up" me and my homeboy Toni was at the mall looking for shit to wear for this kickback.

"I'm coming, shut the fuck up bro." After what felt like forever Toni payed for her things. "So where this shit at anyway?."

"On Cleveland. Across from Franklin middle school." I said Pulling out the mall parking lot. We decided to take my car.

"And what time it end?"

"Two nigga. Bro you ask a lot of questions nigga."

"Shut up. I asked cause I might got something for us later." I looked at her and she smirked.

"Oh for real? Say no more." Toni always pull out the fire bitches for a two man. "Who is it?"

"Janet. I'm not sure who she bringing tho." Janet and Toni been fucking for a while. "She might bring ki. They been hanging out a lot lately."

"Kierra? The preacher kid?" My mom is a member of their church so I know Kierra from there.

"Yeah. Don't underestimate the preacher kids, I heard they some freaks." I shook my head and kept on driving.

"Damn you got hella snacks in here." We decided we were gonna get dressed at my house since I lived closer to the party.

"Nigga get your greedy ass out my shit and go get dressed"I rolled me and Toni two blunts before going to get ready.

Walking into my room I pulled out my outfit I got from the mall earlier. Since it was a little warmer today I decided to go with some essential shorts and a plain white tee. I started the shower making sure it get real hot. Opening my sink drawer I pulled out my durag tying it around my freshly twisted locs.

Letting the water hit my sudsy back, I held my back scrubber up to my lips, singing my heart out to the keyshia Cole that was currently playing. Keyshia don't be playing around. "When he put that loving on me I can't think of nothing that'll make me walk out! I'm holding on! I love my. "Erica!" I hear toni shout.
Pushing back the shower curtains, I reached over to my phone and paused the song. "What?!" I yelled back, mugging in her direction.

"Nigga it's almost ten. Get the fuck out." I was too busy jamming to my playlist I didn't realize how long I've been in the shower. Rinsing my body off I steped out the shower walking into my room.

After drying off I pulled out the ironing board, ironing my white tee. Putting on my clothes I pulled off my du-rag shaking my locs. I decided to wear them down today.

Cutting off my bedroom light I walked downstairs seeing Toni on the couch drinking my kool- aid jammers. "Nigga why you drinking my good shit?"

"Good shit? How old are you?" She stood up off the couch.

"Says the nigga that's sipping on them too. You ready"

"Yeah let's go."

***

This bitch a ho, met her at the store
You know how it goes
She wanna smoke, so I brought some dope
And took her to the O
Just got some top, from this stripper bitch
She from Kankakee
Just brought a Glock, With a ruler clip
Boy don't play with me
This bitch a ho, met her at the store
You know how it goes
She wanna smoke, so I brought some dope
And took her to the O