101 - 110

Chapter 101 Exclusively launched in Jinjiang

  The most troublesome thing about the Country of Rain is that its territory borders six countries. In addition to the three countries of Earth, Fire, and Wind, it also borders the Country of Sichuan, the Country of Grass, and the Country of Stone. The three small countries of China are also neighboring countries.

  If it is peacetime, as an inland transportation artery, if there is a way to collect tolls, this country will actually be very prosperous.

  But in today's unpredictable and undercurrents among the major landlocked countries, the advantage has turned into a disadvantage.

  Once a war breaks out between major powers, this place will bear the brunt of becoming a battlefield, and all previous development achievements will be destroyed in minutes.

  This is basically a consensus.

  Therefore, whenever the Kingdom of Rain develops to a certain extent, it will fall into a state of entanglement.

  If you want to develop further, you are afraid that a large-scale war will happen, so you have to stay in place.

  The previous leader, Sanshouyu Hanzo, was ambitious and thought of simply invading other countries to expand their territories in order to break this predicament.

  Although the Country of Rain is currently not suitable for development, as a country with borders in all directions and many countries, it is still very suitable to provide a place for exchanges and a space for cultural exchanges for intellectuals from all over the world to gather here.

  Just like the Netherlands in modern European history.

  As we all know, the Renaissance kicked off modern European history and brought about revolutions in science and art.

  But until 1835, almost all of Europe was shrouded in the darkness of religious power. Many philosophers, scientists, and heretics were persecuted by the European church.

  There is only one place that still has a free spirit, and that is the Netherlands.

  Due to the low terrain of the Netherlands, all the major rivers and estuaries of the European continent are concentrated here. The convenient waterways have given rise to developed commerce, and commerce has led to a large flow of population.

  Coincidentally, Athens, the birthplace of European philosophy, also has similar conditions.

  Due to the large population mobility, the Netherlands is more tolerant of foreign cultures and emerging things. Therefore, while churches in other parts of Europe are still conducting heresy trials with brutal methods, the Netherlands has become a philosopher, pagan, and scientist due to its enlightened environment. Our safe haven.

  Therefore... Mozuki set her sights on Kawa no Kuni.

  The Kingdom of Sichuan is an inland country with a large number of mountains and rivers. Its land area is more than twice that of the Kingdom of Rain. It is sandwiched between the Kingdom of Wind and the Kingdom of Fire, and is bordered by Rain above. country, with the coastline below.

  Because there are many mountains and rivers and the population is relatively sparse, it is also very suitable for building a secret base here.

  In fact, it is said that the meeting place of members of the Wenxiao organization is usually in the country of Kawakawa.

  Although the Country of Rain has convenient transportation, it is still inland.

  Zaoyue intends to make this place the birthplace of advanced ideas, but modern advanced ideas will inevitably conflict with the existing traditional feudal system, shaking the status of daimyo and many other nobles. and interests.