151 - 160

Chapter 151 Exclusively launched in Jinjiang

  At this time, Zaoyue was leading the way in front of Illumi, walking in a passage full of monitors and with no blind spots in all directions.

  At the end of this passage is a security door that is as tight as the national treasury, with several layers stacked on top of each other.

  Illumi believed that he had given a sufficient explanation, and also specifically confirmed to the other party whether he still planned to contact the unknown object after knowing its ability.

  Under such a premise, if the other party still decides to contact the unknown object, then no matter what consequences will happen, it has nothing to do with him. After all, everything that needs to be said has been made clear.

  When he came to the safe door, Illumi paused for a moment.

  At this time, the other end of the inconspicuous communicator he was wearing was filled with the screams of his mother.

  For the sake of his eardrums, he decisively turned off the contact switch.

  Then he revealed a little more to Zaoyue about the last wish fulfilled by the unknown object inside.

  "The last wish it fulfilled was Mi Ji's request to obtain one of the most advanced computers currently available."

  Then I saw Zaoyue nodding in understanding, and it seemed that she still didn't want to change her mind.

  To be honest, Illumi also has a bit of experimental curiosity.

  When he was vaguely aware of the other person's inhuman nature, he came up with an idea. He didn't know what would happen if the two people of the same unknown origin were in the same room.

  It would be best if the threats posed by unknown objects could be solved by the way.

  Illumi glanced at Zaoyue again before opening the door. The girl still had a simple smile on her face as always. That kind of approachable and approachable impression could easily make people put down in front of her. vigilance. But other than that, unless the girl takes action, there will be no extraneous thoughts or emotions from her. The whole person gives people a strange feeling that is light and lacks substance.

  And the other party's companion is not unaware of the subtle dissonance between the girl and ordinary people. Unfortunately, he is swayed by the single-minded blind emotion. At this time, he is only interested in the girl's unusual curiosity. Worry about other things.

  In fact, as Zaoyue was heading to the top of the mountain, probably as she got closer to the unknown object, the strange feeling became more and more obvious.

  Especially now that there is only one door between them, that inexplicable feeling has become a feeling of familiarity.

  This made Zao Yue subconsciously have great expectations and interest in the things behind the door, and almost focused all his attention on the things behind the door.

  Soon, the door opened.

  Unlike the cold passage outside, the interior is surprisingly warm and filled with various plush toys.

  And a child is staying here quietly, playing with a doll by himself.

  After the door opened, Zaoyue walked straight to the child and said hello: "Hello."

  The child who heard the noise raised his head and looked over. Facing the strange arrival, he just smiled innocently and said, "Hello."

  The child seemed to be somewhat curious about Zaoyue's appearance. After greeting him, he asked, "What's your name?"