141 - 150

Chapter 141 Jinjiang exclusive first release

  Besides, Senju Tobirama, as early as the beginning of today's meeting, he had an intuition that this troubled niece must be doing something when she comes back from a trip, and it won't just be to simply understand recent affairs. , it’s so simple to arrange some new tasks.

  As expected, it didn't take long for her to start using the topic as an excuse.

  Regarding this unexpected niece, Senju Tobirama's mentality has always been complicated.

  Unlike others, he would let down his guard because of her usual innocent and naive attitude, and unconsciously become tolerant of her.

  From Senju Tobirama's point of view, no matter how ignorant and innocent she is, maybe she really doesn't think too much and just thinks that doing so is beneficial to herself. However, she has the concept of "controlling people" in her subconscious mind. The use of power and tactics is completely a "self-taught" instinct, and she can do it without anyone's guidance.

  Looking back at the people in the current room, Qian Shu Feijian sighed secretly. Unknowingly, everyone had fallen into the logic woven by her words as the leading factor. Think completely in the direction she leads.

  Qianju Tojian is aware of his shortcomings of being rather dark and suspicious. When dealing with people, he always subconsciously doubts others' motives and whether they have ulterior motives, presuming that there may be calculations.

  Although you have the consciousness to restrain your own shortcomings, try not to think too badly of everything, and have more trust in others. But some things are innate and can be corrected to a certain extent the day after tomorrow, but they cannot completely change a person's nature. In some details, a person's nature will inevitably be exposed.

  Compared to himself, Senju Tobirama hopes that his students can learn more from his elder brother, who is open-minded and upright and has a broad mind.

  A leader who can stand upright and be tolerant will naturally be more likely to win the trust and love of most people.

  Therefore, Senju Tobirama didn't teach them too many tricks at first, but only reminded them of what they needed to pay attention to.

  But... thinking about the series of events that followed and the current situation, Qianju Tojian had to admit that he was still a little overconfident.

  Although he had anticipated the next development of the situation, Senju Tobirama chose to watch silently in the end without intervening.

  Just seeing her almost easily lead the meeting in the direction she wanted, the complexity in Qianju Tojian's heart is that, aside from some personal emotional factors, purely from an objective point of view, he I have to admit that this niece is the most ideal candidate to be the leader in all aspects of qualifications.

  The meeting continues.

  After giving everyone present a preliminary idea of management concepts, Zaoyue began to mention common organizational structures.

  Ninja Village is a settlement composed of ninjas, a social group. As the population grows, management becomes more difficult, and the system will inevitably be divided into functional departments with different functions, which are responsible for certain affairs. and organization to comply with high-level directives.

  Now that everyone heard her methodically summarize various common situations in the organizational system, not only the entire operational structure became clear, but also many things suddenly became enlightened. .