4 teases

Pony's POV:
May 17th, Friday
Soda went to stay over at Steve's house tonight.
Leaving me and Mom, in this house alone.

She read quietly on the couch, Mom's always been like that. Reading books. A bunch of them. Especially quietly.

I can and I sit by her, putting my head on her shoulder.

She looks over at me. Momma looks just like Sodapop to me. She has beautiful blue eyes and brown hair making her look like a baby doll.

"Yes, Pony?"

"Nothing..." I take her hand, "I just wanted to make sure you were okay." I mean it as a question, but she doesn't have to know that.

"I'm fine." And then her ocean waves rocked and over flowed.

I whip her face, "why do you still tell us that?" Us is everyone. Every face she's pasted without her husband.

"Because you're still only fifteen, you shouldn't be worried about me." She shakes her head, trying to pull herself back together.

I remember when I was small and she wasn't quiet like this and she never cried. Until Dad passed I didn't think she could. She smiled too much to cry about anything. But maybe he was the only reason her smiles were real.

"Yeah, but I love you." I tell her.

"And I love you too, Ponyboy, and Soda, and Darry. The three of you make me so proud." She smiles a real one, but behind it she's falling apart again, "it's just hard sometimes..."

I hug her and then take this as my que to leave.

I go to my room and dial the phone number Johnny me in.

He answers and I asks him to come over to my house. I'm gonna walk half way to his as well.

We meet on the other side of the flowers and walk up to my house.

He greets my mom, and then we go to my room.

"So, do you have any plans this weekend?" I ask him.

"Me, Dal, and Derk were gonna go by Abercrombie tomorrow and maybe some other places near the mail. I like Gaps too."

I've never been much I've a shopper, but I have a felling that watching him do it would be the cutest.

"I'm not a fashionista, but I can get down with Bass & Pro shoppes and True Religion. " I tell him.

"I like True Religion alright." He agrees.

"Oh my gosh. Have you ever gotten to play that game? Kiss, marry, kill?" I smile.

"Yeah, me and my friends play that all the time." He shrugs, he's so happy. Oh my Gosh.

"Wanna play I? Can I start?" I ask him.

"Sure."

Johnny's POV:
He goes through list and list of girls me just picking the pretty ones and hoping he'll agree.

"Do you have a crush on anyone, Johnny?" He asks me.

"Uh, no." It wasn't a lie, but even if I did I couldn't tell him.

"Me either." He shakes his head, "but if anyone asks I think Nora's a pretty girl."

I yawn, it's not super late, but I'm getting sleepy.

"Are you tired?" He asks.

"Yeah. I'm getting there." I nod.

He gently takes my wrist and my waist and moves me under blanket. If I could kick and scream I would.

"Well then we can go to bed." He turns off his lamp, "goodnight."

"Goodnight." I return.

We lay down and he spoons me in his arms. We probably shouldn't be sleeping like this. It takes a second for me to really relax. He's flustered me a lot in the past few minutes.

Then I hear his whisper.
"You're so soft, you remind me of a teddy."

Steve's POV:
We've both had a beer each, but I don't know if you could call us drunk.

"I think I'm tired of girls." He huffs.

I try not to blush when he says that, but my stomach definitely does flip-flops.

"Just cause of this situation?"

"No, I've just been dating so many girls. I want a boyfriend, but with that I have to be secretive about it." He rolls his eyes.

"Well it's not gonna be hard, because all the right people know you like boys."

"Yeah, I guess you're right." He lays his head on my shoulder.

I put my hand in his hair and massage.

I act like I don't see the bump in his sweats rise.

"Don't pull it."

"I didn't." And then I do a little.

"Steve." He picks his head up, you should've heard the way he said my name.

"Sorry." I put my hand down, trying not to smile.

"Oh it's funny?" He starts smirking.

"Just a little." I laugh.

He pushes me down onto my face, I feel his hands coming up my thighs and squeezing my ass.

"Oh fuck." I laugh. That feels so good, I could scream, but I choose to laugh.

I was teasing him! Oh my Gosh! He likes getting his hair tugged!? This is excites me a whole lot but he doesn't have to know that.

Then he stops and I flip over,
"yeah, that's what it felt like."