8 stories

Ponyboy's POV:
Monday, May 27th
It's around five o'clock when me and my brothers are getting eggs from the chickens.

"Yesterday, Johnny sat on my lap and I came myself." It just comes out. When stuffs on my mind and I'm with the right people it slips out like a fart.

Darry comes to a complete pause mid-reach.
Soda starts laughing, he laughs about everything. I think he got that from Steve.

"So he just sat down and you straight up busted?" Darry's smiling now, covered in confusion.

Soda starts cackling, "that's insanity!"

"No, he wanted to go to the flowers and you know we showered together and he took my clothes s-"

"You showered together?!" Darry looks baffled.

Soda even stops laughing to look shocked.

"He turned the other way." I blushed.

"You peaked didn't you?" Soda squinted at me.

"What kind of question is that? Of course I peaked." Then after they look even more hysterical, I continue the story."So I was hard because he's so hot. And he had to walk all the way to the field and that was torture, then we got there he sat on me." I looked around, I don't wanna talk about the rest.

"And?" Darry raised his eyebrows.

"He grinded it back."

Johnny's POV:
"He what?!" Dally looked in a frenzy.

Derk spit his water back into the cup and he laughed.

"He came under me yesterday." I shrug. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't proud.

"Like, cum? You made him cum?" Dally looks sad, "you're just a baby."

"He's sixteen, Dal." Derk reminds him.

"Well was it small?"

"He was hard. I just grinded on him." I look at him like he's crazy.

He waved his hand looking for the answer still.

I did a big huff like I didn't want to answer then I smiled a little, "no." I shook my head.

"Okay well then good job." He nodded.

Derk made a little gag noise, "I can't with high schoolers."

I can't get the way it all happened out my head. He sounds amazing like that. And he treats me so well. Giving me his clothes. Showering with me. The way he hugged me when I cried.
"...they weren't gonna hurt you."

"I think I really love him." I giggle.

"You're adorable, kid." Derk ruffles my hair taking my plate.

"Let's go shake up some shit." Dally shoved me lightly.

Then we end up roaming the streets and watching a movie and Dally talking to this random girl. I sat by her friend. I've seen them at school, but never really knew them.

"Hey, if you don't mind." She whispered, "I rather not flirt, I don't swing that way." She told me.

I was assuming that was because I'm mixed. My mom is Latina and my dad is biracial (black and white). She was white so that's what I took it as.

"Oh that's fine I wasn't gonna." I tell her.

"My name's Marcia, by the way." I watch as her dark eyes move down to her hand. Under it was the hand of the other girl on her thigh.

"Is that girl your girlfriend?" I think I said that in the wrong tone. We've been whispering this whole time, but now we really are.

She turns almost as red as the other girls hair, "it doesn't make you uncomfortable does it?"

"Oh no, but-" I reach over and slap Dal across the head, "Dally that's her girl, get off."

He takes his arms from around her, "oh sorry. I didn't know. Why didn't you say something, Cherry?"

"I didn't know how you'd react?" She laughs quietly.

"That one over there has his own man." Dal told them.

"Little Johnny? Who?" Cherry smiles.

"I don't know if he'd want me to tell you. He not exactly gay..." I tell them.

"I'm lesbian, but you didn't know that did you? We won't tell a soul." Cherry whispers back.

"Ponyboy Curtis."

Marcia looks ecstatic, "wow!" She yells in a whisper.

"I knew he wasn't exactly straight, but to date you?" Cherry looked back and forth between all of us.

"I told him that same thing." Dally told her.

We finished our conversation and the movie before leaving.

I'm staying the night at Dal and Derk's apartment.

I get in the shower, throw on some clothes, yes I already have clean clothes at their place.

"Goodnight."