←⁠→𝑫𝑨𝑻𝑨←→

Disclaimer:

Blue Lock doesn't belong to me. It belongs to its rightful owners and characters.

For the characters that are seen that you have never seen from the Manga/Anime belongs to me!

Our lovely character that is getting introduced is named Miyazaki (First) Sanzuku (Surname).

She has black hair that's reaches to her waist and ties into low pigtails.

She has heterochromia which results in her eyes being green on her left eye and purple on the right. And she wears red circular glasses. And she's 6'0ft tall (182.88 cm) Which results her being taller than most males in the fic.

That being said, Miyazaki is a pro at Basketball and has been since childhood because of her favorite cartoon Looney Tunes and movie Space Jam. Therefore, many Looney Tunes references would be seen through this fic.

⚠️𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 ⚠️

! ᴠɪᴇᴡᴇʀꜱ ᴅɪꜱᴄʀᴇᴛɪᴏɴ ɪꜱ ᴀᴅᴠɪꜱᴇᴅ!

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝙵𝚒𝚌 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚜𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚙𝚒𝚌𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚋𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚒𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜. 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚕𝚞𝚍𝚎:

𝙁𝙤𝙪𝙡/𝘾𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚/𝙡𝙚𝙬𝙙 𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙪𝙖𝙜𝙚𝙨, 𝙈𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙜𝙮𝙣𝙮, 𝙜𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙙𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙧𝙞𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣, 𝙗𝙪𝙡𝙡𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜/𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩. 𝘽𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙙/𝙞𝙣𝙟𝙪𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨, 𝙊𝙩𝙤𝙮𝙖'𝙨 𝙛𝙡𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙎𝙝𝙞𝙙𝙤𝙪 𝙝𝙞𝙢𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛.

𝙸𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚙𝚒𝚌𝚜, 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝙸'𝚖 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢, 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚒𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞.

⚠️ʸᵒᵘ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᵇᵉᵉⁿ ʷᵃʳⁿᵉᵈ ⚠️

Now that's out of the way lets introduce our love interest since that's what majority of people want to see:

Staring with our Heroin in our story! Miyazaki Sanzuku who was tricked into getting into Blue Lock because of her cousin!