✧𝒫𝓇𝑜𝓁𝑜𝑔𝓊𝑒✧

✧。⁠*゚⁠+*⁠

✧。⁠*゚⁠+*⁠.⁠✧⁠。⁠*゚✧。⁠*゚⁠+*⁠.⁠✧⁠。⁠*゚⁠+✧。⁠*゚⁠+*⁠.⁠✧⁠。

Eh~ What's up Doc? -Bugs Bunny

✧。⁠*゚⁠+*⁠.⁠✧⁠。⁠*゚✧。⁠*゚⁠+*⁠.⁠✧⁠。⁠*゚⁠+✧。⁠*゚⁠+*⁠.✧⁠。

On a warm summer afternoon, the sun cast a golden glow across the landscape. The gentle breeze rustled through the leaves of the trees, creating a soothing soundtrack. The air was filled with the scent of freshly cut grass and blooming flowers. Children's laughter echoed in the distance as they played games and splashed in the nearby pool. The sky was a vibrant blue canvas, adorned with fluffy white clouds that seemed to float effortlessly. As the afternoon unfolded, people found respite in shaded spots, sipping cool drinks and indulging in conversation. The atmosphere was filled with a sense of relaxation and contentment, as if time had slowed down just for this moment. It was a perfect summer afternoon, full of warmth and tranquility.

During that summer evening, a 4-year-old girl was at home, as she watched the movie, on the boxed tv, watching the ever so popular English movie that was airing on Japanese television. As she watched and read the subtitles while watching the cartoon classic.

As the vibrant opening credits rolled, the girl's eyes widened with anticipation. She settled in, captivated by the magic unfolding on the screen. The Looney Tunes characters came to life, and she couldn't help but giggle at their playful antics. With each slam dunk by Michael Jordan, her excitement grew.

The girl was immersed in the world of Space Jam, a new adventure unfolding before her eyes. She cheered on Bugs Bunny and his friends, feeling the rush of adrenaline as they faced off against the Monstars. The girl's imagination soared alongside the characters as they defied gravity and pushed the boundaries of what was possible.

As the movie reached its climax, her heart raced, unsure of the outcome. But in the end, she experienced the triumph of teamwork and the power of belief. With a smile on her face, she realized that Space Jam had taken her on an unforgettable journey, igniting a newfound love for the wonders of both basketball and the animated world.

"Wow!" She spoke with amazement, she quickly got up from her seat from the couch and quickly ran towards the kitchen. With her small feet traveling with such speed.

"Mama! Mama! Guess what!" She reached towards her mother and jumped on her skirt. The blonde woman was surprised by her young daughter's actions.

"Whoa their sweetheart! What's gotten into you? And slow down, Mama's making dinner." She assured me with a ladle in hand, steering whatever was in that pot that smelled absolutely delicious. Miya let go of her mother's skirt as she continued to jump up and down.

"Sorry Mama! I just wanted to say that I wanna become a Basketball player!"

The blonde woman's eyes widened as she looked down at her dear daughter. "A Basketball player? What made you want to play basketball all of a sudden?" She leveled down to her daughter's height as Miya had a look of determination and fierceness in her eyes.