✧𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 1✧

✧。⁠*゚⁠+*⁠.⁠✧⁠。⁠*゚✧。⁠*゚⁠+*⁠.⁠✧⁠。⁠*゚⁠+✧。⁠*゚⁠+*⁠.⁠✧⁠。

𝑰𝑻'𝑺 𝑾𝑨𝑩𝑩𝑰𝑻 𝑺𝑬𝑨𝑺𝑶𝑵! -𝑫𝒂𝒇𝒇𝒚 𝑫𝒖𝒄𝒌

✧。⁠*゚⁠+*⁠.⁠✧⁠。⁠*゚✧。⁠*゚⁠+*⁠.⁠✧⁠。⁠*゚⁠+✧。⁠*゚⁠+*⁠.⁠✧⁠

✧。⁠*゚⁠+*⁠.⁠✧⁠。⁠*゚✧。⁠*゚⁠+*⁠.⁠✧⁠。⁠*゚⁠+✧。⁠*゚⁠+*⁠.⁠✧⁠。

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

BE-

SLAM

"I'M AWAKE!"

It's already 5 am and the girl got up from her restless slumber, getting up she did a few stretches and jumping jacks before stripping off her clothes and heading into the showers.

"Gotta stay hygienic!"

After she was done, she brushed her teeth and dried her hair.

"Gotta look fresh!"

Walking back to her room, she got out her uniform and wore each article of her clothing, including styling her hair and and wore her iconic red glasses. Looking at the mirror she did a little twirl with her knee length skirt.

"Gotta look good!"

Picking up her gym bag and school case she headed downstairs and made herself breakfast, since she was the first one to wake up.

"Gotta Stay healthy! -UM!"

She chokes on her eggs and avocado toast before washing it out with homemade lemon water.

"Eh! Gotta stay careful!"

She picked up her dirty dishes and cleaned up her mess.

"Gotta stay responsible!"

She checked the time to see it's already 6:15.

"Ah! Gotta hurry!"

She quickly wore her outdoor shoes before grabbing her bags and walking out the door before shouting in the house.

"Love you guys! Gotta run!"

And slammed the door.

⋆。°✩☾⋆。°✩

"Hmm- What time is it?" The mother groaned in her sleep before getting up from her restless slumber as she lifted up her sleeping mask.

"Ugh, It's just Miyazaki being Miyazaki again, She's always like this to get up early *Yawn*" The father groaned before getting up entirely.