✧𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 4✧

✧。⁠*゚⁠+*⁠.⁠✧⁠。⁠*゚✧。⁠*゚⁠+*⁠.⁠✧⁠。⁠*゚⁠+✧。⁠*゚⁠+*⁠.⁠✧⁠。

Beep Beep!-Roadrunner

✧。⁠*゚⁠+*⁠.⁠✧⁠。⁠*゚✧。⁠*゚⁠+*⁠.⁠✧⁠。⁠*゚⁠+✧。⁠*゚⁠+*⁠.⁠✧⁠。

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

WARING: THIS CHAPTER HAS SOME NOT SAFE CONTENT! PLEASE READ WITH YOUR OWN CAUTION AND MAKE SURE YOU READ THE WARNINGS I PROVIDED BELOW! IF YOU SEE A WARNING AND DON'T ENJOY IT! THEN PLEASE SKIP IF IT MAKES YOU UNCOMFORTABLE! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED EVERYONE!

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

✧。⁠*゚⁠+*⁠.⁠✧⁠。⁠*゚

In nature, roadrunners are known for their agility and ability to evade predators.

While it's rare to see a roadrunner getting captured by predators, nature can be unpredictable.

However, roadrunners are quick and resourceful, using their speed and maneuverability to escape from potential threats.

Roadrunners are very agile and fast animals in the wild. Roadrunners can escape many predators in the wild, like coyotes, skunks, hawks, racoons, and especially......

Snakes....

A lonely road runner was running away a certain threat,

'Little roadrunner, why are you running?'

The roadrunner didn't stop, it just kept running, no matter how tired it was, it just kept running. It was scared, terrified, it kept on calling for help but no one answered.

'Poor little roadrunner, it's scared!'

Soon the slithering sounds of scales made its appearance. About a dozen snakes slithered to chase after the lonely yet scared roadrunner.

'Run little roadrunner Run! They're behind you!'

It was tired, the little roadrunner couldn't keep up but if it wanted to live it must run.

But the snakes just kept piling up and getting closer.

'Tell me little roadrunner, why are the snakes chasing you? What did you do?'

The idea of a roadrunner falling into a snake's den is certainly intense.

While roadrunners are generally adept at avoiding danger, accidents can happen. If a roadrunner where to find itself in such a situation,